Inside the Human Body BBC

Tracey M

Reaction score
Hi girls

My mum popped round yesterday and asked me if I'd watched the BBC 1 programme on Thursday night at 9pm called Inside The Human Body - Creation. I had not seen it so looked it up on i-player and watched it last night - totally awesome!! Its amazing that we are actually here at all with babies in our tummies! Its worth watching really so hope you find it as fascinating as I did!

I am deffo gonna watch this - my friends said it was awesome x

I watched it the other night on iplayer when I couldnt sleep xx it was fascinating! Xxx a really good watch xx

I watched it last week its really good.
It seems the odds are totally against us conceiving and yet here we are.

Think I watched this a while back, it is totally amazing if it's the programme I saw!

It was amazing I was watching thinking this baby and every baby is a bliming miracle after the journey it goes through!

Oooh that's my morning tomorrow sorted! x

Yep I watched it when it was on BBC One the other night and it was really good. To anyone that watched The Great Sperm Race on Channel 4 a while back its kind of like that but with special effects rather than people running around :) xxx

Yeah I watched it :) was amazing!! The bit that got me was the children with cleft pallets (sp?) such a small gap for things to go right and yet the majority do... Totally amazing! x

That was an amazing show. Very educational...I always thought that it took more than one sperm to get into the egg for multiple births :dohh:Now I know its dependant on if it splits etc ;-)

I really found it a brilliant watch :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back