Proper moany post sorry in advance!

bearsmummy

Reaction score
I'm so fed upppppp!
10 days late and i really don't think i can take anymore! I haven't had any pains or niggles or anything since wednesday and i am really ready to cry my eyes up!
I've lost my plug, i've had a bloody show and still no baby!
:(
I'm so tired all the time and in so much pain! Her head is that low she feels like she's crowning! And everytime she moves she hits a nerve in my leg which makes it cramp so bad it makes me scream a little. :( I dunno if i'm just being impatient or what but i really am so fed up!
I've rang for my midwife and am awaiting a call back to see if she can come and see me today instead of tomorrow and give me another sweep in hope of getting things going because i really cannot take much more!
I feel so disappointed with myself that i feel like this :( Urgh!
Sorry ladies it is just a huge moany post!
Hope everyone else is okay!
xxx

Poor you, you must be totally over it now especially with your nerve. Fingers crossed your MW will come and give you a sweep and get you started. I can imagine the frustration xxx :hug: xxx

:hug: Wish I could help! If I'm fed up I can't even imagine how you feel :hug:

Last edited:
Personally, you are fully entitled to have as many moany posts as you like. 10 days over and no signs of her appearance grants you a 'moan all you want' card. :(

From what Ive heard, MW's can be quite sympathetic when your so overdue, so fingers crossed she'll be able to come out today!

I cant believe your little babys making you wait so long!! Ill keep all my fingers crossed for you and hope the midwife can come out and help :) xx

Hi hun,
I know how you feel. I had a show 2 weeks before with my first- and she was 12 days late. I was the same as u. I was massive in pain all the time, Had 4 sweeps nothing lol. 2 days before i was due to be induced my midwife tried to break my waters in the surgery. (although she wasnt meant to) but she knew how incomfortable i was. Again my waters wouldnt break lol. But she nicked them and 3 hours later they broke. All i can say is i know how u feel but on the bright side u have 4 days left before ur due induction.
This time round i am getting all pains and niggles all night every night then nothing lol. Im only 38 weeks though so cant moan too much.
Hope ur next sweep works.
Other than that i can't really advise anything else to do as i have tried it all myself all 3 times and nothing worked for me. Only a sweep with my son. But i tried sex, caster oil, pineaaple, hot baths long walks the lot.
Bubs just prob aint ready although im sure that is not what u want to hear lol
Good luck
Also so i would never advise caster oil to anyone. Worst thing i ever done.
xx

Thanks everyone! I think i make myself feel worse because of all the moaning i'm doing. Staying positive has completely gone out of the window now lol.
If i wasn't so uncomfortable i like to think i'd be a little more patient!
Fingers crossed for the midwife! If she doesn't come i will have to hunt her down and punch her i feel!
lol
x

Oh Meeah - i hope your mw comes soon lol:slap:
Don't know what to suggest - but they really should give you another sweep - i will say i bagdered my mw until she gave in - have you had one already when? They should do one every two three days. But look on the bright side your plug has gone and labour is not that far away xxxxx Come on baby - we want to see ya! Keep us updated on what mw says xxxxxx

Aww sweetheart don't be daft, you've nothing to be disapointed in yourself at, you're coping brilliantly if you ask me. I really hope your MW rings you back soon and can come today and with any luck get things moving. I really hope your LO moves very soon xx :hug:

Midwife has been and had another sweep I'm now 2cm dialated and she can't understand why I haven't had her yet. Urgh xx

:yay: midwife to the rescuse. 2cm is good, obviously your body is getting itself ready nice n slow, will probably make labour more comfortable than if it was all happening too quickly, but I bet that doesnt help when youre uncomfortable right now!!!! :hug:

I really hope the sweep will shift things even further along. How many cm dilated do they want you to be before you get admitted to labour ward?

Aww 2cm is a start anyway, i'm really glad she came out to see you. I really hope this starts things off for you now x

maybe you are just one of those women who doesnt feel pain when you have the early contractions! (PMA!!! )

Lol that'd be so good! But i usually have such a low threshhold for pain x

Hopefully the sweep will have done something! 2cm though, thats a start! Thinking of you xxx

Oh I do feel for you Meeah!! You must be so fed up!! It sounds to me like you need my neighbour, Nick - when his daughters were pregnant they both went into labour at one of his barbecues (not at the same time lol!) and he reckons the smell of his food was just too much for the LOs to resist! He's already on standby with the briquettes if I go over lol!

Seriously though, I hope the sweep today will get things moving again, and like everyone said, 2cm is a start!! Best of luck, and fingers crossed she will make an appearance soon :)

Oh no!! I feel your pain!!!!

On the bright side, the MW said to me today, that sweeps done on or after 40+10 are most likely to work!! Good luck hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back