Proper moany post sorry in advance!

I'm not getting my hopes up but I am having back pain and bump tightenings every ten minutes that last about 30 seconds or so. Xx

oh hun i hope baby will make an apparience soon, i would be soooo fed up just goin 1 days overdue! i really feel so sorry for you. but soon you will have your lo and all this will be forgotten about :D good luck xx

Oh yay back pain and tightening might be a sign :) let's hope so ey! X

babies goin 2 surprise u!! shant be long now hopefully. bring on the pain xxx

I've still got my fingers firmly crossed! They have been going on for a few hours now so i'm hoping i'm in the early stages :)
x

oooh sounds good Meaah - hope this is it starting, and as all taking it's time it may end up beign all nice and controlled for you. Don't be so hard on yourself, to go 10 days over and in pain, and to be hanging in there, you are doing absolutly fantastic , we are all dead proud of you on here, she will be here soon, and you will have some lovely cuddle time with your daughter X

Sounds good hun - fingers crossed they increase, increase and increase!!!!! 2cm is well on the way - bet you'll have a short labour, keep us updated x

:yay: she indeed was on the way, just saw her little girl arrived this morning, theres another thread now incase anyone didnt see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back