problems at work

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
hi

is anyone having the same problem as me. i work on a computer but i cant push my chair up to my desk as baby is kicking constantly, and it is not very comfortable feeling it kick the desk. :lol: :lol:
so i am sitting about 2 foot from the desk, so hard to type. :lol:

i know the feeling - my whole day is in front of a computer - apart from giving me dry eyes i also get excruciating rib pain for most of the day too! Oh well, only 4 weeks left :lol:

im not at work, but my desk here is quite high and my chair is low, so my bump fits nicely just under the desk top lol

i know what you mean jessika.

i finish on the 30 december and i cant wait.

x

yes i feel like i'm miles from my PC too! i solved the "reaching the mouse problem" by opening the top drawer on my right hand side, emptying it and putting a box file into it, thereby making it into a makeshift side table to keep my mouse on! lol

can't do much about the rib pain though, so i just get up and walk around alot!

hey computer users! at least your typing skills will go up another notch :D
I'm in the same situation but with pen and paper! and as I'm doing exams paper has to stay on desk, so I'm just praying I'm writing on the lines lol

petchy

can you believe it 55 days left, yippee. i know that i wont be going that far, but it is still nice seeing the ticker saying that. :lol:

i know davina, it's SOOOOOO exciting!!!!! i really can't wait to hold him!!!

My laptop is on a computer desk and due to bump I now have the sofa poof (have no idea how you spell it!) to sit on and it's SOOOOO much more comfortable than a chair and my bump fits perfectly underneath it. I do have to reach up a bit higher to type though.

Hi this is just a moan. i might have told you this already. if i did excuse my pregnancy brain :lol:

the sonographer has told me i am carrying a boy. as you know i have two boys already. as hubby doesnt want to know the sex of the baby, i havent told anyone apart from my good friends on here :D

a lady who i work with said to me,"i think that you are having a boy", so i asked why she thought this, and her reply was:
"well if you were having a girl you would be so excited that you wuold be telling everyone."
i was so insulted, as if having a boy isnt exciting enough. this lady always makes comments without thinking. i was so flabbergasted that i couldnt speak for a while.

why do people presume that you are disappointed in having a baby of the same sex of the other ones that you have. this still winds me up weeks after it was said to me. can you tell.

x

LOL i have this problem too, but i know i have ages yet so its gonna get worse too!!

Davina - I get cross with this too as i have a step son whos five, not my child even and people assume i must want a girl!!!! Hes not even my son and i wouldnt care about the sex of the baby even if it was my 2nd!!! We have been told its a girl but you never know and who cares if their healthy???? Tell the woman to s*d off and i'll join you in your annoyance!

:D

How rude.......im having a boy and over the moon about it, it makes no difference what soever and infact we are part of an elite gang neway......far less boys being born at the mo lol i think its a girls year!

i wouldnt care if i had ten kids and they were all boys.

hubby is already saying about having another baby, so i suppose i will get asked are you trying for a girl now. the thing is jon doesnt even know what we're having so it's not as if he is pining for a girl.

x

How rude of that woman. Im having a boy and even though he is my first child people just automatically assumed I was disappointed that I was not having a girl :? It doesnt matter to me as long as baby is healthy.

People have got to learn to stop making assumptions and judgments.

er, back to the original question - yes, I know exactly what you mean Davina!! I spend most of my day using a computer at a desk and now that the bump is bigger the top of it is 'cut off' by the desk. I don't think my little one likes it as she kicks really hard sometimes when I've been working for a while!! I'd lower my chair, but it doesn't go any lower than I already have it.

Just hope I don't get much bigger - HA! - over xmas or it's going to be really difficult to work in the last month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back