Rebellious Bump

Skidoo

Reaction score
Oh the joys of returning to work after the hols!! My bump has grown somewhat in the last couple of weeks and it's now difficult to use my computer without sort of leaning the bump against the desk. Apparently the little one doesn't like this as she gives really hard pushes and wriggles against the desk edge!! Quite disconcerting!

Anyone else find that their bump doesn't like being at work?

yep! i had to make a makeshift mouse shelf as i couldn't reach properly without cutting bump in half! i pulled out the top drawer on my desk and put a couple of box files on it, so i don't have to reash all the way to the desk! lol

can't wait till 5pm - when i start my maternity leave! yippee!!

I am beginning to regret that I won't start my mat leave until 3 Feb! I had thought it would be better to have time off with the baby rather than before, but feel so tired now that it would be lovely to just stop and spend the next couple of months snoozing...

Enjoy your last day at work and your rest in the next few weeks!!

Oh yes definately. I am having to lean in which is giving me back and shoulder ache. I am so so glad that I am leaving in three weeks time :)

My bump hates me washing up!!

I always seem to end up leaning on it slightly and then get booted!!

My answer............get someone else to do it!!

Ooooh I do wish I could just 'get someone else to do it', but as I said, I'm working for another few weeks yet!! I guess the bump and I will just have to manage. I'm sure it's not harming her, it's just funny - and a little odd - to feel her pushing against the obstacle ;o)

Oh I know what you mean, with washing up :x :x :x !!!! and it hurts my back as well!
At work, I feel I am dragging myself, I am glad to finish next Friday! First, I thought I should carry on longer because there is another woman who is due 3 days before me, and she is going to teach 3 weeks more than me, but I just can't stay longer! I need to sleep, and I only seem to do that from 5am....which is when I wake up at the moment! grrrrrrrrrrr!
Just a week left!...and a nice meal at a thai restaurant with my colleagues! :lol:

mel xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back