Baby not moving much today??

suzzi

Reaction score
i dont know whether to ring my MW, my LO is usually very active uin the morning but today ive hardly felt anything, im sat at my desk at work and not feeling much just odd movement notyhing like the kicking he usually gives me.

Should i phone MW ??

They say the movements start to slow down around this time as there is less space, as long as you are feeling something, all should be ok but if you are really worried them give them a call to put your mind at ease xxxx

Last edited:
I had a day like this last week. I didn't feel him until lunch time and even then it was just a little movement. He was quiet for most of the day but did liven up a little during the evening. He's been fine since though and his heartbeat is strong so I think he was just having a quiet day.

If you're worried, ring your midwife hun. I was on the verge of it. x

Hey hun, its always best to get any decrease in movement checked out - more for your own peace of mind than anything else. Have you tried drinking/eating something? When my LO goes quiet I try and drink something ice cold quite quickly and she usually starts kicking. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back