Tired at work

LouisecH

Reaction score
Hello

Is anyone else beginning to find work a bit of a struggle? By Friday I'm virtually asleep at my desk. Is it just me? Ah well, only 9 weeks to go :shock:

I don't seem to be getting that tired at work again yet, but I am looking at the clock at about 8:30 in the evenings to find out if it is bedtime yet :roll:

Well I think it might also be because it's Ramadan at the moment and so my huband is fasting during the day and has to eat before 5 in the morning and after 5 in the evening. I like to get up with him at 4am and then I sometimes find it hard to go to sleep again. And no matter how tired I am I can't get to sleep until 11pm.

I'm virtually falling asleep now. I seem to get really tired at about 4.00 pm, my commute home seems like a complete nightmare, I have a 10 minute lay-down when I get home and then I feel fine again. Going on maternity leave in 5 weeks and it can't come soon enough. Am looking forward to putting my feet up.

Alison

Hi guys!!

I found that for me, from about week 24 - 28 I would sleep most of the time. I would wake up at 8am then crawl back into bed at 11am, then wake again at 1pm. I would be in bed again for a full nights sleep at 9pm. I would just look ta the bed and want to sleep. That tiredness went away for a few weeks and just now is coming back again. Not as bad though.

If you have the opportunity try to sleep whenever you can!! (If it's possible).

Wishing you all the best!!

Tineke oxox

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

*wakes up* Oh sorry! this weather doesn't help so dark and dull! and carrying so much extra weight!

rather be tucked up in bed, watching trisa
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back