Probably nothing but...

Sovvy

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Could you give me some advice or put my mind at ease?

I know this may sound like nothing but, I am uhm.. 33 weeks PG and last nite woke up in the middle of the night with what I can only assume was Braxton Hicks? Kept getting like a tightening across my bumpage.. anyway I felt really rough and like sicky, but wasn't actually sick this kept me awake for an hour or two before I eventually dozed back off.

Now this morning after an epic lie in! My hip bones have been throbbing on and off, and babe has been unusually quiet, normally I get kicked to pieces the second I get hungry.. It's hard to explain but I just feel strange, my bumpage doesn't seem as heavy, or indeed has high up as before. Could she just have dropped down a bit do you think? Or am I being paranoid, or should I go get it checked just to be sure? :?

Thanks x x

sounds to me like baby has engaged thats y bump has dropped as for not kicking so much if your worried go and have a trace done trhey wont mind

Hi hun,

does sound like your bubs has dropped a bit and yes they sound like braxton hicks. They are very common from 30 weeks plus, not everyone gets them, but you symtons sound like mine and i have been having irregular hicks as well. :hug:
All good for the dropping, it takes all the pressure off your lungs and you can eat normally again!

YAY FOR FOOD! lol

Thanks guys, I'm going to see my midwife later, just for a once over :)

x x :hug: x x

Okies sweetie hope it all goes well! and dont worry bout the hicks, they can uncomfortable at times but just walk them off

Hi

Sounds like LO has dropped and are having braxton hicks very normal for your stage
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back