Probably a super silly nappy question

toni64539

Reaction score
I want to make sure I've got plenty of Nappies in when baby arrives. Is everyone just buying loads of size 1 new baby Nappies or the next sizes up, don't want to buy too many first size incase they grow out of them, so how long are then in 1st size Nappies for? Told you it was a silly question ;) x

My LO was in size 1 for about 8 weeks or so. She still fits in size 2s. It depends on the size of your baby though, but on average theyll last in size 1s for about 4-6 weeks :)

I've bought mostly first size, think I've got one packet of size 2. I've bought a few different types so I can see what suits baby best :)

my mumhas picked up a couple of packs of 1st size and so have i. might have to many but hey ho. ive been trying to pick up whatever sizes are on offer to be honest. i think ive got a box of 2's and 3's. lol. xxx

I honestly wouldnt buy too many before babys here as I find different brands fit different babys better than others.. with my first I loved huggies and hated pampers. Ive bought 2 packs of nappies in huggies for now and if they work well will stick with them but if not will try pampers again. My friend was the biggest huggies fan ever with her first and with her 2nd only pampers didnt leak on him :D

size 1's are supposed to fit until they are 11lbs so it all depends on how big baby is. My little man came 3w early and he is now 2 months and they are still a bit big on him!

size 1's are supposed to fit until they are 11lbs so it all depends on how big baby is. My little man came 3w early and he is now 2 months and they are still a bit big on him!

Awww thats quite cute!!!!

I have huggies, pampers, tesco and boots to try :) Guess I'll just have to wait and see which ones fit her best.

x

I stocked up loads before LO was born had size 1 2 and 3 lol! size 1 lasted till she was about 10 weeks then size 2 lasted till 5 months she's in size 3 now at 6 months But there quite big on her, it all depends on size of baby xx

i have been buying a packet here and there and now have a few size 1's, might get a couple more and the next size up before baby comes :)

I have also started stocking up on baby wipes.....toys r us had a big box on offer for a fiver the other day so I snapped them up lol

I've only bought size 2's! If they're a bit too big i'll send OH straight out for a couple of size 1 packets! I've been told he'll be average in size which is why I only got size 2's. x

I've mainly got size 2's. Got 2 packets of size 1's as well. xx

my son was a big (9 pound) n he was still in size 1 when he was born maybe u should get some in even a little pack till u see size.

Ive bought size 1s and 2s so far x

We've got a few of different sizes! Mainly size 2s I think, but got a couple of packs of size 1s incase! Then can always go get more smaller ones if needed!

We were given lots of size 1s from a friend who had an over 10 lb baby and they didnt fit him after a couple of weeks, we are just going to buy more when we know what we need x

I've bought 2 54 packs of pampers in size 1. Didn't want to buy too many incase I don't like pampers. X

I've only bought size 1 huggies and pampers.

We got a voucher from bounty for a free huggies starter pack with a pack of first size nappies, baby wipes and a little hat in - these are the only size 1's we have - I went out and brought size 2's as they are from about 6lb ish. Seen as my son was 7lb 11 and 7lb something is the average it made some sort of sense to me.

Obviously is she is tiny then we can pop to the shop and get more first size nappies! But if she is a little crumper we are not stuck with a load of nappies that are too small xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back