private gender scan

Robyn_

Reaction score
loads of mummys are saying about these scan to show the gender..
how do you get them?
or am i just being stupid and its the around 20 week scan
im really confused.. help please?

they are scans for people who cannot wait until the 20 week scan to discover the sex, also some areas dont do a 20 week scan or refuse to disclose the sex. i dont know where you would go as we decided not to go for a private scan

we dont get a 20 week scan here so if we want to find out what it is then we would have to get a private scan done, im in 2 minds at the moment :D

most people book private scans out of the baby magazines you get, there are alot of different clinics around that offer them...

good luck!

I went to baby bond at 16 weeks exactly, they done my scan and saw my little BOY instantly. I had one because I was too darn impatient to wait another 5 weeks for my 21 week regular NHS scan.

A lot of places with a heavy Asian community won't reveal gender as hospital policy as they evidently are under pressure to produce boys and the abortion rate tends to soar when they discover it's a girl so the hospitals in places like Luton, certain parts of Manchester etc won't reveal the gender thus people have private ones.

You can have them from 16+ weeks, costs vary. Mine was £75 with www.babybond.co.uk they have several UK locations.

There are heaps of places offering private scans now though, do a Google search for your area or look in the back of baby magazines, ask friends etc.

I just clicked on that link and it brought up about the savings for babys..

anyways i found this one
http://www.babyultrasoundcompany.co.uk/index.html
I have provisionally booked to have a scan done, looks ok, they have clinics in london, manchestor, birminghamd and portsmouth, if we go it will be up in manchestor, and i will get to see my baby yayayaya

Hi hunni,

Im 16 weeks and 1 day pregnant and i have my private scan on saturday at a clinic called babybond in kent, you can have a gender scan from 16 weeks, i do get to have my scan at 23 weeks on the NHS BUT I JUST CANT WAIT LOL im so excited!! Check out www.babybond.co.uk its not just in kent there are others across the country and mine is costing £75 and you get x4 2D pics and the gender.

Check out the website

Love Nikki x x

sunshinestars said:
I just clicked on that link and it brought up about the savings for babys..

anyways i found this one
http://www.babyultrasoundcompany.co.uk/index.html
I have provisionally booked to have a scan done, looks ok, they have clinics in london, manchestor, birminghamd and portsmouth, if we go it will be up in manchestor, and i will get to see my baby yayayaya

wow thank you so much,
i really want to have it done, but i dont know if i canget to any of those places, unless i was to get my dad to take me up there.. and i dunno if he would do it cos i live in Norwich og i really want a 4d picture, i know its expensive but, its my first child and i want to have one so badly!

thanks everyone.

looks like portsmouth or londons closer to me lol and yea portsmouth is 3hrs away :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back