Princess Ella's Journal

Thanks hun we are getting there still questing after a full nights sleep though. Colic is hit and miss and some days are pretty bad n others ok! Xx

Ella Faith 8/2/13 8lb 13.5 oz x

Cannot believe Ella is 6 weeks today! !! Shes having her first sleep over tonight at my Mum's house. Bit nervous but need the sleep and looking forward to using a knife and a fork when I eat insteadd of oh cutting up my food for me lol!!
Colic not fab at the min so ive got her check on wed so will be telling the doctor n plan on trying to get a video of her pooing as shes clearly v un comfortable.

Bless her the poor thing, how is she getting on with the Dentinox? We're considering Colief for trapped wind, it sucks when they wont bring it up.

It seens to have helped but is no magic cure. Still seriously considering cokuef its just she has her bottles room temperature n they recommend tgem warm on that thats whats putting me off x

Yes, I've just been reading up on both of them. Blake likes his bottles quite warm, so that wouldn't be a problem for us. What bottles are you using? I'm going to get a couple of the anti-colic ones to try.

We use dr Brown's ones and we have done since she was a week or so old!
X

Oh dear! not a good advertisement for them then! We've got the TT ones to try.

I think they have helped but like I said there is no magic cure!! X

First feed with the new bottle seems to have been a success, he didn't come up for air lol! One quick and small burp and he's in bed, trying not too speak to soon xx

Which ones did u get? I wind Ella half wsy through each feed n at the end also mw said to put her on size 2 teats so she isnt sucking as hard x

We got the Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Anti-Colic. The reviews for them are mixed though. I think we need the next teat up too, he was really sucking on it.

Orincess is now 11.4!!! :dance: shes been diagnosed with reflux n gas been given colief fir her colic!! X

Oh wow she's such a big girl now! I couldn't get in with HV this week to get Ava weighed so might go to a drop in centre & get her done.

She's still struggling with colic then?

Xx

Yep we r still on the colic train. Nowhere near as bad as it was tho!! X

Had six week check today n shes been referred to paediatrian for her strange bum groove. Not sure the colief is doing its job?? X

Cant believe princess in 7 weeks!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364679213397.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364679213397.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 9
  • uploadfromtaptalk1364679230621.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364679230621.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online