Im so peed off :(

Barmi_Brummeh

Reaction score
I was mates with this girl n we fell out the other day coz of some stuff, i told her ex-hubby how many times she cheated on him when they was together, which was ages ago. I done it coz he had a right to know, but she obviously dont think so!
Shes been really nasty to me n goin on about some really horrible stuff. She kept emailin me n sayin stuff like im a sh!t mum n that i dont deserve to have kids n stuff, sayin that my OH guna do a runner when he comes to his sences n that.
She was my BEST mate, n now she's just turned soo nasty n i cant believe some of the stuff shes said to me!
Ive been there for her thru everythin! Wen she misscarried, i was there for her to txt wen she wanted, wen she cheated i always listened, when she needed someone to talk to about ANYTHIN i was there, n then she turns round n does this.
Im so hurt by this, just been in tears readin the email, :cry: :cry: :cry: I never thought she was like that but obviously the real person comin out now!

Sorry just needed a little bit of a rant :(

Sorry she's upset you so much. Pay no attention to comments like that, often they are said in jealousy and spite rather than in truth. And besdies, people like that no matter how close you were at some point don't deserve to be called your friend.

Did you tell her OH to spite your friend after you fell out though? Surely if it was to save his feelings you would have done it the first time she cheated? :think:

frangelle said:
Did you tell her OH to spite your friend after you fell out though? Surely if it was to save his feelings you would have done it the first time she cheated? :think:

No i didnt do that i would never do anythin like that thats just spiteful! I tried to tell him b4 they broke up but she was always around so never got chance. She cheated on him b4 AND after they were married.. i had to tell him!

N we were still mates when i told him, i aint spiteful like that hun

Sorry you have fallen out hun.
I have to say though that I don't really think it was up to you to tell her ex about the things shes done. That should have been down to her to do. And if it was in the past and a while ago did it really need raking up?

It wasnt in the past.. they hadnt even been married a year! He was my mate aswell.

She shouldnt of cheated on him.. end of! I wasnt the only one who told him anyway, quite a few people told him.

I think he had a right to know that his wife had been unfaithful... 5 times, while they were married!

Barmi_Brummeh said:
frangelle said:

No i didnt do that i would never do anythin like that thats just spiteful! I tried to tell him b4 they broke up but she was always around so never got chance. She cheated on him b4 AND after they were married.. i had to tell him!

N we were still mates when i told him, i aint spiteful like that hun

Oh right, I misread!! Perhaps its just my cynical mind (me and the OH are at logger heads :x ) :) :hug:

Sorry she is treating you like this, I would have just ignored her though and said nothing

Ah right sorry that put a different slant on it then if you are his friend also. Maybe she'll come round and if not then with what you've said she's said about you would that be such a bad thing?

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

even if she did come round i wouldnt ever forgive her, she was out of order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back