Primark Birthing Kit!!

hellywelly

Reaction score
Nipped in today and got myself a nightie for easy foof examinations in hospital (I only have PJs and thought getting in and out of these every time I needed an examination would be a nightmare!!), some mega big pants in black (to hide the post birth bleeding!!) and some crop top things as am still wearing underwired bras in a bigger size and they are sometimes a bit uncomfy.

The best thing is the whole lot was only £11 so I won't feel guilty about chucking it all away after its been trashed by blood and meconium and waters etc!! I've heard this birthing thing can be a messy business!! lol

Lol I got my nightie from there £4 bargain and can go straight in the bin :) x

Definitely don't want to be spending a lot on a birthing outfit! Got mine from Matalan - similar sort of price and will probably go straight in the bin afterwards!

i love primark got me a load of cheap pants and stuff, but got my nighties from peacocks for £2 each and i have two, also got some cheapie jogging bottoms for coming home in because it's going to be uncomfortable and i don't want to be in jeans all the time

I went in yesterday and the OH brought me 2 sport type bras which are soooooooooo comfy to sleep in and a ton of knickers as all my others were cutting off the blood supply to my legs. lol. I have all my grotty hospital giant ones but wanted something nice. They sit fab around my bump and even had some panda ones( sorry panda mad lady!!) lol.

Excellent choices ladies!! Although am miffed that I've been out bargain hunted and paid £4.50 for my nightie when I hear I could have got one for £2 in Peacocks!! That'll teach me not to shop around!! ha ha!!

This sounds like a very good idea!

I hope my baby doesn't come early because I'm planning on getting all this stuff when I'm on mat leave lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back