Previous Micronor Users

Lander

Reaction score
Hi all :)

I'm coming off my Progesterone only mini-pill, Micronor, pretty soon (after about 6-7 years) and I wondered if anyone else on here has and what experiences they had.

I found, going onto the pill, that I had far fewer depression issues so I am a bit worried about this returning though my life is in a good place right now so hopefully not too much of an problem :)

I don't know if I gained weight when I went on it as within a month I had a serious bout of food poisoning and lost a stone in two weeks followed six months later by another round where I lost another half a stone. But I weigh more than I'd like now and this is despite a fair amount of good effort on my part :(

I often feel sluggish and lacking the energy to get out and work out though my current ovarian cyst problems cause some of this. Has anyone else found the mini-pill caused them similar symptoms?

Ta Ladies :)

Lxx

Last edited:
Hey, I was only on this pill for about 2 years or just under. I found I felt sluggish too but like you I've previously had ovarian cysts n think it plays havoc with my ovaries n abdomen!! I can't really remember much but I no when I came off I noticed it had seriously helped with spots n complexion now have major breakouts! Not sure about weight as never been tiny. My periods before the pill weren't exactly regular due to a cyst I think but when I stopped in July after breakthrough bleed I had nothing until October which was literally tiny amounts of blood more like spotting, then 28 days later exactly the same and then that's all till January which is when I had what I would call a proper period lol. The first few months after stopping I was convinced I was pregnant with lots of symptoms but turnt out lots of people feel like that when stopping. Sorry for this essay, hope it of some help :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back