Pretty sure I'm going to be out!

SmallPurpleCat

Reaction score
Morning all!

Well... still 2 days till AF is due but I'm sure that wicked :witch:of the west is going to turn up.

I did have tender boobs but they all but disappeared over night (the tenderness, not my boobs :wink:) so now I'm symptomless really!

Oh well... we'll see....

How's everyone else due to test this week/weekend doing?

SPC xx

:clock:Hiya I have 10 days til testing I think and other than having stomach cramps on Mon and intermittently yesterday I have had nothing. Think I am out too, still not sure I have done it at the right time but oh not happy I want it every night:bd: so if its not happened now then it won't thins month I don't think, am trying to resist the urge to test but AF is not due until a week on sunday and the waiting is :wall2:

Hope u do get a nice suprise with a non appearance from the :witch: but get a BFP

i was due af on monday and still waiting for her to turn up had a bfn on tuesday so just waiting now x

Good luck girls.

Hope she stays away for you all. :D

spc your still in lovely hope she stays away are you normally on time??
im testing sunday and have had odd pains and backache but very much like af so not hopefully
when you doing a test? xx

I gave in a tested this morning and got a BFN, so looks like I am going to be out this month, Af due Friday/Saturday, so it may of been too early to test, but not had any pregnancy symptoms, so I just know I am going to be out lol

Fingers crossed and let's see hey!

Donna xx

Hi all,

I've done a few FRERs already :)doh:) but they've all been BFN. Last one was yesterday morning and I am now determined not to do anymore until at least Friday - if AF doesn't show (fingers crossed, fingers crossed!).

I have been really regular for the last 4-5 months - every 28 days. Just hope that all this obsessing and worrying doesn't mess with my cycle and keep me guessing for longer....

Fingers crossed for everyone!

SPC xx

i'm very frustrated as i am 3 days late but had abfn its killing me having to wait!

I'm pretty much 99% sure I'm out too - got all my "lovely" PMT symptoms already...nasty. I could do without every bit of me going into "shut-down" mode prior to the :witch: arriving

:dust: to those in the 2ww!

Oh no ToffeePop! Let's hope not. I know what you mean - I'd like to go to sleep and wake up after AF is supposed to have come and see what had happened!!

Fingers crossed for everyone!

xx

hi i last tested on tuesday going to wait a bit and test again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER