Okay so I'm not going to think about this at all...

libs

Reaction score
I'm going away for the weekend this afternoon (our annual weekend taking DS, niece and nephew for a complete child holiday :D ) so I'm just going to say this then not think.

Af was late this month and I had no pre AF symptoms at all. One the first day she was agony - but without the bloating etc I normally get. But from last night - less than 36 hours later she's disappeared and I still have the pain in my BBS. The shortest AF I have ever had was 4 days. :think:

So not thinking about it - just going on holiday and forgetting all about it .

I couldnt not test! Have a good weekend Libs :D x

have a good weekend Libs, test when you get back

good luck :D

Nope not testing - didn't mention any of this to anyone else either - not even my DH. Spent the weekend not thinking about it but falling asleep everywhere and getting travel sick :puke:
Came back today and went straight to Mum's for lunch - couldn't eat it as the smell of the gravy made me feel sick :shock:
Still didn't say anything. Got in car with DH and he just said - could you be pregnant and still have AF? Because I swear you're pregnant - you went white when that meal was put in front of you.
So I'm not going to test - I'm going to ignore it again for a week and see if all this goes away - could be manic hormones or something. If I feel the same in a week I'll test.
I canvassed my sister's this week (before AF arrived) and discovered the earliest any of them got a BFP was 6 weeks! One was 8 weeks - although all of them had been testing from day AF due :shock:

Waiting another week would be too much for me. I would have done a test just because I am an impatient girl and need to know.

Let us all know when you find out... Good Luck x x x

You've got a lot more will power than me! I'm sure it will do you good to not worry about it too much. Good luck, I hope its good news!

my god Libs, if i could test for you i would, i'm a POAS addict :rotfl: although when i was pregnant with dd#1 i waited till i was about 8 weeks along i think.

Good luck for when you test anyway, it sounds promising :D

You have the patience of a Saint if you are waiting another week - lets hope this week goes really quickly and that you geta BFP at the end :hug:

I'm really not that patient you know..just don't want another bfn, either I am or I'm not and by the end of the week I'll not be far off another donation date so even if I get a bfn..there's still soemthing to look forward to then.

Feel like crap again today. Not sure whether I'm just coming down with something, sitting here so tired that for the first time ever I feel like calling in sick when I'm not (I work 8 hours a week at the job where I do relief management for 5 weeks a year)

Spose I'd better do the dishes and get ready for work tho :(

Awwww hun. It really does sound promising you know.

AF's playing games with me too at the minute (see my B.F.N thread). She really is a bitch isn't she?

She's just annoying in that I remember those scarey teenage moments where you're just thinking please please turn up...and she's late :oops: then when you don't want her to she pops around the door. Looks like she's doing the okey cokey with you this month..in out in out shake it all about :D
Hope its good news in the end for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back