Pretty sure I have a bump developing already!!!

Aww i can see a little bump, they do say second bumps show quicker. Ive just gone into my maternity jeans and im 15 weeks, wasnt in them till after 20 last time :)

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

I totally feel the same hun. I looked at my profile last night in the mirror and was like 'WTF?!?' I am SO bloated it's scary. When I was PG with T I didn't even find out that I was pregnant until I was 7 weeks and didn't show properly until I was about 19 weeks. This time I already feel pregnant and am starting to look it at 5 weeks. And I'm not telling anyone until I'm 12 weeks at least, so baggy clothes it might have to be!

Twins would be amazing!!!
xxx

Well by internal scan I am 7 weeks pregnant but by my dates I am 9 weeks pregnant which i'm sticking with at the moment anyway, I have a very obvious bump and in fact I was at doctors this evening as i'm not well and some complete stranger even commented on my bump loool.

I've lost a few Kg's since finding out I was pregnant but I've no idea how because my belly looks massive to me! Probably just bloating but I'm the same as a few others on here in that I can't bear having anything across my stomach at the moment. I'm even having to undo really loose trousers because it still bothers me.

I went out for a meal on Sat night and made the really stupid mistake of wearing skinny jeans! I was so incredibly uncomfortable all night, I kept having to go to the toilet so I could undo them and breathe properly for a while!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back