I am massive

Minxy

Reaction score
Not overestimating, I am properly like 6 months gone massive :?

I keep getting asked when I'm due (there's not hiding it) and without fail everyone has gone :shock: when I've said June. I know things pop early second time and all but really. It's crazy.

ooh have you got pics, i always like seeing bump pics at any stage :D

Aw you will be a proper waddler by the time you hit tri 3 :lol: I look about 6 months PG too but mine is bloat and fat :lol:

keelie_b said:
ooh have you got pics, i always like seeing bump pics at any stage :D

This is from the bump pic sticky at the top of the forum. but it was a couple of days ago and I swear I'm even bigger today :eek:

3041152317_28b352ac49.jpg

i was huuuuge with Call's until about half way and then ended up being smaller and neater then I was with Seren.

awww, wow thats how i looked at 9 weeks. then i stopped growing between 15-27 weeks, as soon as i hit 3rd tri i just ballooned! tis nice to have a bump though, a friend of mine is due around the same time and i remember her being really upset that she didnt have a bump at 20 weeks.

you look great :D

I look about 6 months too. The muscles where a six-pack would be just refuse to be held in anymore :shock:

Hubby said:

'Let's see your bump'
Me: 'It's not a bump its fat and trapped wind' :roll:
Him: 'Oh right, nice!'
:rotfl:

I'm def bigger than 10 weeks ago but I'm sure it's just bloating.

I knew it , ur carrying twins minxy :rotfl: u look great btw

Aw Minx you look fab!!

exactly the same happened with me - I popped sooo early and was worried i was gonna be HUGE but touch wood it appears to have slowed down now!

is it bump or bloat minxy? everyone has said to me that your 2nd child you get a bump quicker. :think:

Aww you look fab and really happy too :D I can't wait for my bump to appear and then i won't need to feel the need to hold my bellys in all the time lol :lol:

You look great, and really happy too. I can't wait to have a big bump so people will offer me their seat on the tube :D standing up for too long is really uncomfortable :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back