December bump buddy wanted

roxane 1985

Reaction score
Hey girls still don't know exactly when I'm due hopefully going for an early scan in a few weeks to see how far gone I am. All we know us it's sometime in December if pregnancy continues.

Anyone wanna be bump buddies?

Let's hope you don't go jnto labour Xmas day well nit until you've opened all your gifts lol

lol well i was 3 weeks early with my son, all my female relatives with kids have all went early so hopefully i go before xmas but not too early xxx

Well I'm going to have an elective c section so god knows what date it will be x

usually 2-3 weeks before your due xx

yeah deffo, as i only have a two bedroom house so until i can afford to move LO and my son will be sharing a room so need to know what im having for colours xx you? xx

Yeah we can't wait to find out, I tried doing a gender predictor test it says I'm having either a boy of girl lol

haha lol according to the chinese predictor test im due a girl this time, was a boy last time i was predicted and thats what happened probably just a coincidence lol xx

what age were you when you concieved and what month did you concieve? x

With this one 27 and it was conceived either march or April

if it was march its a girl according to the chinese thing if it was april its a boy xx

yeah once you get how many weeks you are you will be able to know hopefully the month you concieved xx

Icant wait to find out when my early scan is I'm just a bit nervous now I may mc. I've no reason to think it just started to play on my mind

i was like that for a couple weeks, still am at times had to go for an early scan last week when i was 5w6d as i was having pains but everything was fine have to go for another one on the 15th may when im 7w6d xxx

I just want to get to 12 weeks I've started to feel so rough, keep having bad dizzy spells

Hi, i didn't realise you were pregnant again, missed that one! Congratulations anyway, hope you don't suffer so much this time round xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back