Pretty sure I have a bump developing already!!!

Samsgirl

Reaction score
I know it's my second but oh my god!!! I am supposed to be hiding it from everyone for weeks yet.....I'm going to struggle if this continues. Xxx

I need someone else in my club! Lol!
Xxx

Lol...two is scary enough but don't throw the three number at me. ;) x

oh god I know how you feel I went into work today and somebody actually asked if I was pregnant...Erm wtf lol...when I said no they kind of mumbled about knowing we were trying and I just looked different. I came home and my daughter was like my god mum your stomach looks round already.

I'm now trying to find something to wear to a family thing tonight and my stomach is poking out of every dress and not just a little but a full rounded belly. I'm hoping it's just bloating and it will go down soon otherwise I have no idea how I'm going to hide it from everyone for the next 8 weeks.

my mum keeps telling me that it could be twins as my dad is a twin and his mum had two sets of twins, my mums mum had twins and both my DH nans had twins and nobody on either side of our families have had twins since so.....

Well my mum spotted my tummy today and I had a baggy top on....she knows obviously but she said " how u going to hide that!" Lol...x

twins are only hereditary from the female side :) and SG we need a pic lol

When will u find out how many are in there sg?! X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I've somehow managed to lose 4lbs since finding out I'm pregnant. But feeling so bloated, and don't want to wear anything that touches my tummy! Thank goodness for bubble hem tops!

I only found out at 12 weeks! Yeah twins run in the maternal side only but it can be pretty random!
Xxx

B hard to hide if twins exciting

All this talk is scaring me now, I am very bloated already and can't suck in my tummy, I had 3 top grade embryos transferred and got a positive result only 4 days after ET

Going next week to see how many have taken

Ooh bumpy is exciting! I'm already fat (as someone hurt fully reminded me today and because my hormones are insane I just burst into tears :( )

I didn't know twins were maternal hereditary. We have aLOT of twins into family. Crap lol

Twins are on my mums side yeah....lol

I am living in bubble hem tops!!!!

Xxx

twins are on my mums side too x

sg that is a nice bump lol... i'll upload a picture of my bump later x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members