Pressure in bum area!

Hope things are going ok.

You went to bed at around the same time as i got up, not sleeping is a killer!

Good luck hun x I hope LO makes an appearance very soon! It sounds like it! :yay: x

hope your feeling ok xx

Hey Ladies,

I'm here! No baby yet.. :)

I'm going to the Doctors today to get some Gaviscon, we had a curry last night and i woke up at about 3am, chocking (i couldn't breath) it was so scary. Serious amounts of acid reflux! I was too scared to fall asleep, managed to prop my head up with lots of pillows and i slept upright.

I hope she comes soon :) I'm waiting on my new phone to be delivered, fx it comes before baby, so i can keep you updated if i go into hospital!

I'm going to go and treat myself to a pedi & mani, as my feet look disgusting!!!!!!!!

What are we all doing today??Xxx

Sorry to hear you haven't slept well :(
Hopefully the mani and pedi will cheer you up :D

I'm going to go look after my one yr old niece and 3 week old (today :cheer: ) nephew :) had such a crap night sleep last night :( knees really hurt and bump is so painful to manouvre during the night :(
Xx

I'm going to go look after my one yr old niece and 3 week old (today :cheer: ) nephew :) had such a crap night sleep last night :( knees really hurt and bump is so painful to manouvre during the night :(
Xx

Oh it was lovely, Jaycee.. I haven't treated/spent money on myself for a while. I deserved it!

How did it going looking after the little people?

I went to the doctor(registra) she was about the same age as me i'd say (24) which was interesting, made it alot easier to chat/communicate etc... Showed her my sore flower!

Lol she said it's ready to pop! haha
sorry tmi, it's so soft and squidgy!! x

V exciting marley! Hope your LO is in your arms soon xxx

Cant believe ive only just seen this, how are you feeling now hunny? Sounds like things are moving in the right direction for you :) x x

Xx

Oh it was lovely, Jaycee.. I haven't treated/spent money on myself for a while. I deserved it!

How did it going looking after the little people?

I went to the doctor(registra) she was about the same age as me i'd say (24) which was interesting, made it alot easier to chat/communicate etc... Showed her my sore flower!

Lol she said it's ready to pop! haha
sorry tmi, it's so soft and squidgy!! x

It was lovely thanks :) glad u had a good time spoiling yourself!!

How are you feeling now??xxx

Marley we werent spose to start our race till next week lol!!! how are you feeling, so pleased for you that your having some action :) lets hope this means baby will be in your arms soon xxxxx

Haha Lucy no sign of baby yet!!!

Glad you had a good time
Jaycee!! :)

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member