Pressure feeling down below.....*UPDATED*

claire81

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm only 14 weeks but i'm already getting that "pressure" pulling feeling in my groin area. Its fine when i'm sitting or resting but when i'm walking around or even if i lift anything it feels like somethings trying to pull at my groin area :oops:

I remember having this in my other 2 pregnancies but not this early!!!

Anyone having the same? I'm a bit worried :(

Thanks
Claire x

PS Its quite painful at times and feels like my bones are bruised by my groin but to touch them, they don't hurt.

hi this is my 3rd pregnancy and i started getting this at about 15 weeks xxx

It was getting very painful so i have phoned my midwife to ask her advise and she has said it is too early for my pelvic bones to be moving, so has suggested i have pulled something. I was nearly pulled over by my dog yesterday, and i did a massive sneeze the other day which left me in pain down below, and she has suggested it is most likely one of those but wants me to see the GP asap, so now i have to try and get an appointment this afternoon.

I'm more worried than before now!! She asked if i had been picking my children up, but i haven't and asked if i am losing any discharge. I am but only little bits and it is white and doesn't have a smell :oops: (sorry if TMI!!)

Claire

Awwwwwww I'm sure she feels you just need a check to make sure it is a pulled muscle! I've noticed pains after sneezing, and nothing has ever come of it. Let us know how you get on :hug:

I went to the docs and she felt all round my tummy and said everything was fine, baby hadn't moved down and was in the correct position, she also did a urine test and there were no infections. They said it is most likely a muscle pull from sneezing orthe dog pulling me on the lead and i'm to rest over the weekend. Easier said than done with 2 kids. The pains are still there, its when i'm walking or up and about. Just hope it doesn't last the whole pregnancy!!

Thanks, Claire

well good thing baby is ok...hope the pain eases

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back