Groin Pain and Vaginal Pressure!!

Gem212

Reaction score
Hi Girlies

For the last 3 days ive had the worst pain on the right hand side in my groin and hip area, getting in and out of the car is painful and moving in bed is a nightmare, its worse in the morning when ive just woken up or been sitting down for a while, i also feel like i have alot of pressure down below, like the babies head is right there when i stand up for too long - really worried does anyone else feel like this - this is my 3rd baby x x

I was still getting alot of twitches up until a week ago from everything stretching. I've now got a dull ache to the lower side of my bump which my mum thinks it's where I'm not suporting my bump enough! I don't do my trousers up so should get some maternity trousers! Also with the pressure, I notice I get a heavy feeling like pressure when I've been sat down for a while but after afew mins it goes. If you are concerned though, contact your m/w

i had quite bad cramps until about 2 weeks ago and sudden movement made it worse.
hope everything works out well for you hun xx

im the same this is my 3rd baby my pain is just like you say in my groin and hip area its killing me, i did get it with my last pregnancy but much later on so i went to the doctor last, she said see how it go's over the next few wks then go back if its no better and she will send me for physio im not normally a moaner and just get on with things but i cant put up with this for the next 17wks and im sure it will get worse as i get biggier.

Ive got pain in the right side of my pelvis too. Its worse at night and means it takes FOREVER for me to get to sleep! Went to the midwife today and she thinks its possibly sciatica (sp??) and that the baby and weight of my uterus is pressing on a nerve. The pain starts in the bottom of my back, goes into my hip and right bum cheek then half way down my thigh!!! Agony!

sounds like spd to me, the symptoms are the same anyhow as i am no doctor! I had this with my last pregnancy and ended up on crutches with a support girdle...it have just put the girdle back on after feeling the same twinges again. See your MW and get referred for pysio, they can give you great excercises to ease the pain

hope you feel better soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back