Feeling Of Pressure??????

DebbieM

Reaction score
I'm 19 weeks tomorrow and for the past few days I've had a feeling of pressure in my girlie bits. Has anyone else felt this around the same time?

I've not got any cramping etc.. nothing bad. All I do seem to have is some round ligament pain which is causing an intermittent shooting pain down into my groin. It feels worse when I'm moving around.

I need to wee a bit more than usual, although I was tested for a UTI during the week. Could it be the baby laying low down on my bladder and pushing into my *bits* causing the pressure?

Oh, and I'm pretty sure I can feel some small movements from Flump right down there too when I add some pressure to my belly.

I'm not quite as far on as you but I'm sure it is just the way the baby is laying. I seem to get a lot of pressure towards the right side of my tummy at the level of my belly button.

I'm sorry I am not much help but I'm sure it is nothing to worry about and I didn't want to read and not reply :hug:

I'm definitely feeling pressure down there, so you're not alone! at times I feel if a foot might just come out :lol: or my bladder will explode. Like you I can feel movement really really low as well as above my belly button, he truly is very active. Last night I had a kick so hard it made me feel sick :lol:

Thanks! There is definite relief when I have been laying down for some time. This morning... so far, I feel a little heavy, but nothing like yesterday, OMG, I was panicking last night that something was really wrong.

Thanks girls. My mind feels more rested at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back