prepacked hospital bag!!!brilliant!!

yeah also if they totally diff businesses to yours its good to help drum up business cos u cud put in business cards for them with yours and vica versa?? you could also do like a daddy gift bag ?? like a totally novelty one just to get them involved?? like have in them stuff for labour... lol and an 'im the daddy' t-shirt etc??? xx

spamming again...

but the samples of the spuggies esp is great cos its something most parents dont even consider like its not v well advertised etc really and me personally if id seen samples i defo prob wud have invested but ive never even seen one :blush: xx

Lol our PF spammer is gunna become an addict soon I said you could do it in a week Lisa :rofl:

Remember about postage and stuff too Toon :lol: Unless you send them via courier or something :lol:

So far my suggestions for the bag are a soother, maybe a nice polka dot bag? Hmmm little pot of sudocrem?

You'll do well Toon :lol:

you could also do like a daddy gift bag ?? like a totally novelty one just to get them involved?? like have in them stuff for labour... lol and an 'im the daddy' t-shirt etc??? xx

That's a proper cracking idea Lisa xD

Earplugs :lol: Not for after birth obviously but some mums have stays before hand and maternity units are noisey places :D

Great idea chick, its a pity I've everything sorted for mine as I'd have defo bought one :love:

wow mamafy, so organised!! i didn't sort mine until 35th week in pregnancy, lol! xx

wow mamafy, so organised!! i didn't sort mine until 35th week in pregnancy, lol! xx

Well, I'm guessing what with her 28week miracle, Mamafy might want to have packed early!
BUT let's hope she won't need it, eh!!

Yeh the asda event starts from tomorrow girls so keep an eye out for that....guna be loads to bargins xx

thanks girls, sometimes i do have an idea or two... ;) lol and vix i been flat out doing hair lol so i aint been on much :( xxx

Did anyone buy one of these in the end? I'm thinking of getting one but would like to see what people thought about it.

Thanks

Pam xx

No I didn't get one I fell in love with a bag I found and packed it lol ended up getting like 3x more stuff in it all together for like £35 - £40

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just found the best ever pre-packed hospital bag! I have to get one of these for my second - it's got maternity pads, breast pads, nursing/maternity nightdress, clary sage and lavender massage oil, face spray plus gown & slippers and towel and all toiletries for £69 - that's really good value. finally a hospital bag that's practical :cheer:
found it at Beforebaby: http://beforebaby475.corecommerce.com/For-Mum-to-be/Hospital-Bags-c71/

Last edited:
babies r us has one for the baby too x

its £30 x looks good but I already got all the stuff already haha x

I just found the best ever pre-packed hospital bag! I have to get one of these for my second - it's got maternity pads, breast pads, nursing/maternity nightdress, clary sage and lavender massage oil, face spray plus gown & slippers and towel and all toiletries for £69 - that's really good value. finally a hospital bag that's practical :cheer:

I really like some of the things in here but I think I'll just pinch the ideas and make my own :) x

you can get them from babies r us for slightly cheaper x

Yeah the lady who runs the site has a son who is very ill. I emailed her and she is happy to still create bags for you she just isnt running the sight anymore xx

Oh and the ones in Babies R Us dont have the things this one does.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back