prepacked hospital bag!!!brilliant!!

wow wish i had this when i was pregnant, would've saved loads of hassle! when i get pregnant again i will get one of these for definate!! xxx

hey girlies....im glad you like the bag...have a browse through the website too...some wicked ideas!! for those who order then just let us know what they think of what they got. My friend loves hers thats why i thought id post it on here for you guys :) xx

Oooh same! If anyone orders one let us know what it's like :D x

silly question but i dont see midwife again til week 24 and i want to start buying things... do u still need a hospital bag if ur having a home birth (was thinking in case of emergencies) or are home birthers not to bother?? that looks like a lovely one xx

I want a home birth but will probably do some sort of emergency bag just in case. Will probs do it nearer the time though, and maybe not have everything packed, just all in one place for OH to find should we need it x

id advise you all to get one because today i got impatient and decided i wanted my bag NOW :wall2: So one bought a nice hold all £4.99 lol and then onto superdrug and bought some mini everythings shampoo, toothpaste, mouth wash, toothbrush, lip balm and other random things and all in all i spent £20 with the hold all inc is £25 .. and i still need far more bits n bats wudda been far better just having some patience and getting this lil beaut!!!!

I'm definitely getting one of these as I was beginning to think (panic) about what I needed to put in my bag and that I would forget something!!!

I was really sceptical before I opened the link but it is really good!

I want one!!! but im hoping for a home birth til the day comes probably haha xx

Did anyone buy? :)

This is so worth the bump up xx

Hey hun...i know a few girls on another forum that have bought the bag and love it and have said its well worth the buy!!! so if anyones interested defo go for it as its worth the money!! xx

What a fab idea! My hospital bag must have added up to way more than £40 xx

I think I'm going to go for this... I had a quick look round at some others and they seemed very expensive in comparison.

I'm going to wait till after 20 week scan (9 days to go!) and it will be my first baby-related purchase!

I'm actually thinking of stealing this idea for a home business venture, gonna look into it xx

Once someone has brought one and it appears, please could you report back and let us all know what you think.
Sounds a great idea to me.

Would be good to hear from someone who has bought it but I think we are all waiting for someone else to confirm the quality of it :lol:

I will be ordering mine on friday (payday) girls, then off on holiday for a week but i'll let you all know what its like!!

they are not making anymore till september girls, just been on for a peek!

I am seriously considering making these as a home venture. Just wanna put the feelers out as to who would be interested. I would be aiming to beat the price on the link and maybe add the option to have a pink/blue or gender neutral things for baby xx

That's a good idea :) my hubby is buying me my hosp bag but if you give me a list of what would be in it and a price with gender neutral items that would be good and I can chat to hubby about it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back