prepacked hospital bag!!!brilliant!!

they are not making anymore till september girls, just been on for a peek!

I am seriously considering making these as a home venture. Just wanna put the feelers out as to who would be interested. I would be aiming to beat the price on the link and maybe add the option to have a pink/blue or gender neutral things for baby xx

i would def be interested lovely :dance:

Gonna look into it tonight and get a plan together. Any requests at what you ladies would want as a must have in the bag? xx

will have a think i did like the idea of an eye mask in the other one as remember other ladies having there bedside lights on and couldnt sleep, maybe something for the sore nipples :lol:
looking forward to hearing more about your plans x

Here's what i'm thinking

Mother

face wipes
Anti bac hand gel
tooth brush
Tooth paste *
hair bobble
deoderant *
body wash *
shampoo *
conditioner *
breast pads (5 pairs)
Mat pads x 6
Black towel

puzzle book

Baby

new born nappies x10
small bag of cotton wool
scratch mitts
baby grow x 2
vest x 2
hat
soother

* = travel size

all to come is a hold all

What do you think, what would you add xx

Here's what i'm thinking

Mother

face wipes
Anti bac hand gel
tooth brush
Tooth paste *
hair bobble
deoderant *
body wash *
shampoo *
conditioner *
breast pads (5 pairs)
Mat pads x 6
Black towel

puzzle book

Baby

new born nappies x10
small bag of cotton wool
scratch mitts
baby grow x 2
vest x 2
hat
soother

* = travel size

all to come is a hold all

What do you think, what would you add xx

To save on cost Toon Primark do travel bottles you could put shampoo and such in them? :) Or buy a job load on eBay :) xx

OH is a buyer and has agreed to help me negotiate bulk buys :) also i have a card to shop at a wholesalers so i might be able to get bulk buys at an amazing price. I'm super excited about starting a business venture xx

Woo! My OH has one for bookers get 24 bottles of Coke for like a tenner :lol:

No dummies for me
Lol!!! Ohhh and lip balm??? Could I do an exchange dummy for
Medicated lipbalm hahahaha!

would you do the option of having just the stuff for mother if you wanted? x

sensitive wipes for baby, i always think these bags should a travel spray of dry shampoo for mums ,

i think you need something to make yours totally different .... you could give a basic option and then a higher option maybe a sample of lisas spuggies and something novelty for bambino like a comforter and something nice for mum.... xx

would you do the option of having just the stuff for mother if you wanted? x

Great idea. Its a deal xx

sensitive wipes for baby, i always think these bags should a travel spray of dry shampoo for mums ,

i think you need something to make yours totally different .... you could give a basic option and then a higher option maybe a sample of lisas spuggies and something novelty for bambino like a comforter and something nice for mum.... xx

Great idea, keep em coming!! Been looking into things and its looking good xx

some type of moisturiser thats suitable for face and body, vaseline, slipper socks... you get three oacks in asda in the sale for like 75p or somethin... you could even do a summer/winter options?? or seasonal? so like the winter one could have a dressing gown?? i have too many ideas for your venture lol me heads spinning xx

the summer option could have a light hat for baby and a romper instead of one sleepsuit? xx

i defo think something noveltty for baby to attract people that you cant realy get anywhere... or that girl that does the dummy clips off fb does keyrings for £1 u cud get supermum/dad keyrings for the new parents to be i dont know ... i know u cant do everything i suggest because 1. bag wud be too big and 2. too expensive but ignore the suggestions u dont like xx

ooh or maybe a keyring for the zip of the holdall saying something?? xx

:rofl: i have just nearly peed my pants laffing!!!

I like the idea of bringing in other mums on a busines venture, us mams have to stick together. A sample of spuggies and a key/dummy chain is a great idea!! (i'll obviously have to speak to the ladies involved) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back