pregnant with twins? or felt the baby move really early?

lisa&alex

Reaction score
hi.. im 9 weeks with 2nd and i swear i can feel the baby moving.. my womb feels like its squrming..turning over..is anyone preg with twins or felt baby move at this stage?

i know i must sound mad.. but i felt charlotte move at 14 weeks.. mw said its gas u arnt feeling it move yet, well i was.. the movemnts got stronger and then she kicked around 18 weeks..

so is this the baby moving or is it something else??

Humm not sure hun, you could post in 1st tri though as you may get more response from girls who are pregnant early stages like you..

9 weeks does seem quite early though to be feeling baby move just yet.. good luck for your scan when you have one..

thanks.. i know and i know it sounds stupid.. but it does feel like the baby moving..freaking me out.. ive posted in 2nd tri.. coz most people dont feel them till after 12 weeks..thanks for your reply tho :)

I think you probably can feel LO moving, with most things through pregnancy there's the 'norm', but no two pregnancies or LO's are exactly the same, and Mum knows best afterall hehe Will be interesting to see if it is twins, would that be something you're hoping may happen? :D
Best Wishes :hug:

noo!!! i dnt want 2!! lol.. i want to have anotehr pregnancy after this one in a few years.. if its 2 hubby wont let me.. lol... (i love being preggers) plus i wont be able to have a home birth..i will update you tho when i get bk, if im still feeling it i might phone the midwife centre to say i might be further than i thought as i think im feeling movments..thansk for ur replys xx

Lisa, you have already had a baby and if it feesl like movemnt then it must be, things are a lot clearer when your having a second baby and so seem to happen a lot earlier!
Youl have to wait for your scan to see iof your havin twins lol, are you trousers getting tight at all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back