Have you felt the baby move?

ShineyHappyPeople

Reaction score
I know its quite early to be feeling the baby move but I honestly think I have been feeling this for the last 2 weeks. Its a little flutter feeling like a water bubble or a butterfly lol Hard to describe but I know its definitely moving when this happens! Has anyone else felt this so soon? How would you describe it? I think most ppl feel it move around 14-16weeks so don't worry if you haven't!

I started to feel flutters around 10 weeks :D

i sometimes feel flutters too but i am passing it as wind (atm hehe)

Anna23 said:

Haha, i've had my fair share of that too :oops: But these are like at the front rather than the back passages lol :lol:

I had a feeling like that last night! I still don't know exactly what it was, but it was very low down and felt fluttery - nothing like wind! It's an exciting thought! :D

Anna23 said:

exactly what ive had too but keep saying its wind but i really think it is baba moving :)

its lovely those very first and all movements afterwards :) :cheer:

Ive felt bean smith moving about not a great deal but every now and again. Its more so at night he/she seems to wriggle around :lol:

I felt little flutters around 15/16 weeks but I havent really felt anything since.

Apparently its gonna start soon lol. My uterus is still really thick though so might be a few more weeks yet xx

I didnt think you were supposed to feel anything until about 18weeks possibly earlier with your second??

However I get wind every now and then and that feels just like a baby moving its so weird!

Yea i've had a few flutters but just put it down to wind, i thought it was too early to feel bubs move

I've had that, like a tickle across my tummy. never felt anything like it before. Told my husband and he said it was probably stretching ligaments etc spasming but who knows

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back