Pregnant or Not???

Deedee5

Reaction score
Looking for a bit of advice. I had a Mirena Coil from 2005 to deal with heavy periods, had this taken out and then had two of the contraceptive injection-the last of which being in December. I haven't had a period since the coil was put in.. Years ago!

From Friday I had REALLY sore boobs, particularly the underside and the nipples. I thought I may be getting a period but as I had never had pain in boobs before I took a pregnancy test yesterday morning (coop chemist one) and it was a really clear positive... However.. I bought two of the clear blue digital ones which say how many weeks and both have been negative.. (one yesterday afternoon and one first thing this morning).

Does this sound like a chemical pregnancy or something like that? I haven't had any bleeding and my boobs are still sore.

Any replies really appreciated.

Deedee xx

thats odd that a digi would say no but another say yes however the cheap tests are known for false positives. Only thing you can do is wait hun and keep testing or see if AF comes

OR go to the doctors and tell them you had a positive and see if they can check your blood, dont let them test your wee its pointless as the CB digis are more accurate than what the docs use lol

you will know for sure of your bloods get done

only thing i would say is there wasnt enough hvg for digi to pick up but its highly unlikely as thats what most ppl use after a cheaper test to confirm that or a first response early response one,i would wait a few days like lynette says n try another brand superdrugs own are meant to be gd and like i say a frer gd luck xx

Oh how annoying!
I swear some things are just sent to torment us and be mean for no reason!!!!
I hope it all ends well!
Ill be crossing my fingers that u get a BFP to confirm it!!!

xxxxxxxx

How frustrating
Def wait a few days (if possible!) and see wait happens. If not AF try a first response or superdrug own brand
good luck x

Test using a First Reponse (very sensitive, no confusion, rarely/never give evaps), or try the digi in a couple of days. I too had a negative with a digi having got a positive prior to it as it just wasnt as sensitive, although that did turn out to be a chemical. The digi did show up positive but only repeated the following day. However a couple of days after that it was negative once again x

Good luck hun. I know it's so frustrating waiting. Really hope it's a bfp for you xx

Thanks for all your responses. It's so frustrating! Such a roller coaster of emotions from getting the positive result then getting the negatives... No bleeding or anything yet but still really sore boobs. Have a GP appt today anyway so going to ask them.

Dee xx

I personally wouldn't go to the GP. They will probably test you and it will be negative. This happened to me because I went too early. It is a total head f**c when their test come back negative.

I ended up doing 9 BFP HPT because I felt so confused over the GP's negative.

My advice would be to stay away from the GP and to sit tight for a few days and then do a clear blue digi.

As hard as it is you must sit back and ignore it or u will drive your self mad!

X

Really I shouldn't have said to GP so early? I had appointment anyway to get inhalers/hay fever stuff.

GP has asked me to hand in sample tomorrow morning to go to lab to find out exact level (if any) of hgc.

It's so hard not to keep doing tests and hoping for positive result but resisting for just now.

Deedee x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back