Advise..dont know when to test

dizzie

Reaction score
Hi,

I had my mirena coil removed on the 2nd of August and on that day just a slight removal bleed nothing major. Have been actively trying at least every 2 days. On Monday (16th August) i had a very slight brown stringy discharge, but only when i wiped twice and nothing since, had pain in my lower abdomen, but that seems to have stopped but today have lower back pain. Yesterday i also had the sensation that felt like everything wanted to fall out of me but at present thats gone to. Do have very sore boobs. How long should i wait till do a test as i dont have a clue when my periods are due as havent had one for so long cuz of the mirena..Am i wishful thinking..?

Opinions would be great as i am confused..>Thank you

I would wait till Monday the 30th to be honest, four weeks from having coil out, then no dissapointment from early testing. All the best

Yeah i guess, but doctor said where ever i was in my period when i had my coil would be the same, i said weill i havent had one in years and she reckoned just because i didnt bleed doesnt mean i wasnt having a cycle if that makes sense. But figure i could be about to get period as alot of lower back pain now, quite miserable to, always a sure sign...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back