Am I pregnant?

annaneo

Reaction score
Please help.

I came off the contraceptive pill around 6th August. My period started 15th August. I had sex without protection from 19th August onwards.

On 1st/2nd September I had 24 hours of really heavy clear discharge. Yesterday my nipples became really sore and sensitive (not my breasts).

My period is due on Wed 12th Sept.

Could I be pregnant?

sounds promising. when are u due on??
Dont get your hopes up to much because as u have recently come off the pill , all these symptoms may be your body adjusting to the new change. fingers crossed for your BFP
xxx

i say yes! but might be a bit early to pick it up? i just did a test and got a really faint line so im hoping next test will be a definate! im not even due for while yet. but i guess ideally u shouldnt test for a week or so unless ur like me and impatient!

I have also been constipated and have pains in the lower part of my stomach.

My period is due around the 12th - when can i do a test?

:wave: Hi, I had something similar to you this month, i'm due on tomorrow but last friday and saturday I had loads of clear/white discharge, more than I have ever seen before :oops: (sorry if tmi) it only lasted those two days though hmmm strange isn't it? as far as your test goes you can get some that can detect the hormones 4 days before your AF is due so you could test around the 8th. Clear blue and first response do them. If you get a negative it may just be too early but you could try again a few days later. good luck. hope you get a BFP.xxx

As you're closer to be able to test please let me know how you get on!! xx

Hi I had my period on 1 August, normally ovulate around day 14, had some pregnancy symptoms and done 3 clear blue digital tests on 23 August and all said "pregnant". wasn't due on until 1 Sept. This was all confirmed on a 7 week scan. It apparantly takes around 2-3 week from date of conception until it will show positive on a pregnancy test. Some tests can be used up to 4 days before your period is due but the chance of them being accurate 4 days before is only 50%. Clear blue digital tests are really sensitive so it may show up earlier. Mine showed up positive a week before my period was due. good luck hope you all get the result you are looking for xxx

Hi I had my period on 1 August, normally ovulate around day 14, had some pregnancy symptoms and done 3 clear blue digital tests on 23 August and all said "pregnant". wasn't due on until 1 Sept. This was all confirmed on a 7 week scan. It apparantly takes around 2-3 week from date of conception until it will show positive on a pregnancy test. Some tests can be used up to 4 days before your period is due but the chance of them being accurate 4 days before is only 50%. Clear blue digital tests are really sensitive so it may show up earlier. Mine showed up positive a week before my period was due. good luck hope you all get the result you are looking for xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back