Pregnant...OLD... Scared... Pains.. Help?

scarlett1965

Reaction score
Hi Everyone.
Apart from previous post( pregnant..old.. and ..scared) I am now anxious as I am having pains. I have had them for 3 days now and they are off and on. They are right down in my pelvic area on the left hand side mostly but also occasionally on the right. Sometimes its a dull ache that last 1-2 hrs, then other times its a twinge that lasts a minuite or so. Today I also have a really dull low backache. I have no bleeding as of yet and although I couldnt find a HPT with hcg levels of 100mIU, I am still doing a ordinary pregnancy test every day, again coming up positive within 30 secs. Dont know why really as I know even with a m/c or ectopic it would still be BFP! Sad aren't I? I have Fibromyalgia, cysts and fibroids so sometimes its difficult to work out whether the pains are from this or not. I am very worried and due to my advancing age cannot , for the life of me, remember the pains or symptoms I had with my other successful pregnancies, silent m/c , ectopic or when I lost my twin. According to my LMP I am 5 weeks today. Please can anyone tell me what implantation is like and when do you get it? Am I too far gone for this to be an implantation? Also, have any of you had pains similar to mine?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated
Love Scarlett. :(

Hiya hun, i have been uncomfortable on and off since i found out, i have had dull backache on and off and a tight feeling for a couple of hours the other night,

I would say alot of it is your body adjusting to your bean being there with the other things that you have going on, the twinges are probably exaggerated because of your pregnancy

:hug: :hug:

I have had similar pains and I have spoken to someone today about it. Lower back pain is considered normal and the twinges along with pains around the lower abdomen is your uterus stretching and adjusting to the pregnancy.

I am coming up to 6 weeks I believe and since I have found out I have had lower back pain and lower abdomen pain - back pain has eased off a little now and abdomen pain comes and goes.

If you are too worried then give your doc a ring. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back