Are these pains stretching pains?

fruityloop

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have been having what feel like the aches I used to get before a period. They aren't twinges or stabbing pains, just pains like a dull aching pain every now and again.

Is this normal - are these stretching pains because my uterus is growing?

Any advice/reassurance would be very grateful.

Thanks
Fruityloop
xx

I suddenly get pains sometimes if i get up to quick etc lol

yes they sound normal to me i had them all the time

Hi, I have been getting these on and off for 4 weeks and the midwife told me that they are completely normal.

the only time to be worried is if you have really sharp stabbing pains and are bleeding....

it's hard not to worry though isn't it :)

I agree with Fiona, take it easy my dear, maybe your body is telling you to slow down and rest :)

But if you do get increase on pain intensity or back pain or bleeding, contact your GP..

Take care and Good luck! xx

Thanks everyone.

It is so hard not to worry. I am resting as much as I physically can. I get home from work and flake out on the bed in front of my fan for a couple of hours and after dinner I have early nights most nights. Last night was the exception as I don't know how anybody slept last night!! My job is one where I am sitting down all day so I am not exactly using too much energy.

I only had spotting in the first few weeks and after two trans vaginal ultrasounds everything is normal and I've had no bleeding since. They found an ovarian cyst which I can feel occasionally but it doesn't last long and the feeling goes away.

I'm waiting for my appointment with the midwife to come through. I've been told that it will be around 12-13 weeks. I am expecting to be told to be very careful with my diet as I was a 'larger lady' before I got pregnant and getting pregnant was a complete shock!

Once I have a midwife to call on I expect I'll feel a lot better. I am so relieved to have the ladies on this forum to chat to. It has been a godsend.

Thanks again
Fruityloop
xxxx

I get those period type pains too (about every other day)...I didn't have them at all for about a month but I've had them again this last week...I think lots of women get them! Everyday, something seems to change in my pregnancy...it's all mad!!!!

yeah i get twinges and aches everyday, all completely normal fruityloop.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back