Pregnancy - Bump Support Belt

tinkerbell86

Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone used a bump support when they were pregnant, whether they were any good and if so which one did you use?

I am considering buying one but if they don't really help i don't want to have wasted money on one!!

Thanks

I've got a bump band!! It does work as I'm not acheing but when I'm at work, if I've been on my feet for a while, my bump starts acheing slightly! I've had no back ache so that's good! I do recommend them!

I got a pair from mothercare, I must say although I didnt *feel* very supported with them, i didnt get a stitch in bump from walking to the centre and back like I normally do! Will test it again today as I have another trek to go!

I'm starting toget sn awfully bad back already, I suffer anyway so if it gets unbearable I shall invest x

Yeah i have bump bands but they don't seem to do anything.....

Ok so the mother care bump bands are still working enough to avoid that walking stitch i kept getting.. But I noticed today that my back was like WHOA walking AND shopping!? And it wasnt very heavy.. So if your back is going, get something else ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back