Pregnant after morning after pill... Help please!

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Katherina, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Katherina

Katherina New Member

Help!!
    I stopped taking the everyday pill the 3rd of the month and did the deed a day before.

I then did the deed again on the 11th and took the morning after pill on the 13th (30hrs) and then did the deed again but this time protection was used. My boobs have been sore since I took the morning after pill on the 13th.

The 29th I took the clear blue digital test and it has come up with 2-3 weeks pregnant… Help… I am so confused with the dates.

Could I have conceived when I stopped taking the pill around the 3rd making it 3 weeks or when I took the morning after pill around the 13th making it 2 weeks??

2. KeelyT90

KeelyT90 Well-Known Member

It sounds as though the Morning after pill didn't work. Ive heard of 2 people this has happened to. A girl I use to work with and my cousin you probably conceived on 11th but clear blue dates aren't accurate. I was 4 weeks 3 days and my digi also read 2-3 weeks

3. Katherina

Katherina New Member

Your clear blue was accurate 2-3 weeks is from conception and in the drs eyes that would have been 4-5 weeks as they date it from the first day of your cycle.

I'm just confused as the clear blues test should have said 1-2 weeks then? As that would be conceived on the 11th

4. BunnyN

BunnyN Well-Known Member

Digital tests are just an indication they are not always accurate. It is also possible it was the pill that failed and you were pregnant before you stopped it.

5. Katherina

Katherina New Member

That's what I'm thinking.