Pregnancy after the pill...

BabyBlues

Reaction score
Hi again girls - hoping that you lovely mummy's will be able to answer my questions. Feeling pretty low today :(

Is it possible to get PG soon after stopping the pill without cycles fully returning to normal? (whatever that is!)

Been off the pill for 2 months now. Had my AF around the 18th dec just after i stopped which was my normal pill bleed and then had a 2 day bleed on the 28th Jan.

Since then I have experienced what i think were OV pains and had sore nipples and also quite painful AF pains - but she is yet to pay me a visit. I am now on my 1ww to test, AF due 28th.

Dont have any PG symptoms (not that i can tell anyway) but noticed a change in CM. Around the 18th it was like raw egg whites and kind of hung out of me and was stretchy (something i havent seen before unless OH and I have BD prior to that and last we did was 10th) and since then it has looked egg white but tacky when i did the finger test. Same when i tested this morning.

Sorry about TMI!!

What do you ladies think??? Getting my hopes up for test next week....though i just know AF wont come and ill still get a BFN.

Hello hun,

Well, I fell pregnant while on the pill (and taking antibiotics) which I guess answers your question (I think!?) but also, my friend OV 2 weeks after stopping the pill.

I think that although you might not OV as normal, you still ovulate - so get busy busy and hope to see you soon!! xxx

It took me 11 months to fall pregnant after coming off the pill. All women are different, the pill leaves some women's bodies much quicker than others.

I came off the pill about 6 months before we actually started TTC to give it time to get out of my system before we actually started. My cycles were normal from the very first month but for other women it can take months......it all depends on the woman really.

I fell pregnant the first time just 2 weeks after coming off the pill - no period or anything first, exactly one month after stopping the pill I tested and hey BFP!! This time it took 3 months from stopping the pill, but it was a different pill to last time so not sure if that plays a part as well? It will happen when you're ready so keep practising and good luck!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back