Strange...Pill

Barbiexx

Reaction score
I had been on the pill Cilest when I found out I was pregnant, and just assumed I had missed one or had been sick or something

Then this morning just in conversation with my mum (she doesnt know Im pregnant yet) and she mentioned she fell pregnant with my little sister when she was on Cilest too

There isnt really any point to this topic :lol: But what a coincidence...unless I just take after her at being crap at taking my pill :lol:

i think your mum knows! she just doesnt know she knows!!!

when i was pregnant the first time i went shopping with my mum and she was admiring the baby clothes and pointing them out! well she had no reason in the worl to suspect i was pregnant and i had just had my very first faint line that day!

i think they just know!!!

Nothing to do with the pill but following on from Mum's knowing - mine didn't! Didn't your Mum as you the other day if you were PG after craving scrabbled eggs (which by the way I had to get up early to make this morning as you mentioning them made me want them too! :lol: )

My Mum even said she guessed with my Sister but had no idea with me! :dance:

Nothing to do with this really but I was on Cileste pre pregnancy!!! Dunno why im telling you guys this lol

Im going to try and tell my mum tonight arrghh haha. The scariest thing is she'll know I've been seeing my ex again, because we had split for a bit and then got back together but I hadnt got round to telling her that before this happened

Yeah she did Mama 2 Be, but I think she was joking because of above reason :lol:

She's so lovely though I know she'll be made up for me but she'll hate the thought of me going behind her back, which I only did not to hurt her hmm

A friend of mine fell pregnant 4 times whilst she was on the pill. Guess there are some people it just doesn't work for :?

You could try the same approach I used. i asked my mum what was the worst news i could tell her!

and she guessed!!!

Then say the worst news is you could have an incurable disease, so now she's weighing up the birth of a new baby or an incurable disease - so she'll be pleased!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back