pregnant after ectopic seen baby heartbeat today :)

BabyG_

Reaction score
Hey girls

So just wanted to put my success story up for other ladies who may have been through something similar

I unfortunately had an ectopic pregnany in jan this year and ended up losing my right tube aswel as my baby :(

I feel soo lucky to have got my bfp on the third month of tryin after my ectopic. Had my scan today and seen my lil blob with a heartbeat yay :) :)

So made up. I been so nervous these past few weeks as I was experiencing pains on my left side similar to what I had last time. I have to admit the nhs have been really good with me, they scanned me straight away but becoz I was only 4+4 all they cud see was a tiny dot in my womb and cudnt rule out ectopic, they scanned me again a week later and there was yolk sack but cudnt detect a fetel pole so they asked me to come back again today 6+6 and we seen our lil blob with a heartbeat, soooo wonderful

Hope this gives some ladies hope if they have been through something similar :)

Excellent news hun!!

So happy for you.

I've not had an ectopic but I did have 3 miscarriages last year - seeing the HB with this pregnancy was just so amazing - I'd never got to see a HB in any of the previous pregnancies.

Wishing you well

xxxxxxxxxx

Yay!! so pleased! its such a relief when you see the hb hey! xx

Yay! Congratulations to you. What a hurdle to get over.
I remember similar emotions, huge relief leading to an ecstatic feeling of joy. I had my ectopic in May 2011. I was operated on & luckily they saved my left, affected tube. Trying again to conceive was a hard decision to make after the shock & heartbreak of the ectopic, but I got my BFP in December. My 6 week scan day was the most dreaded day of my life, I had convinced myself that the pain I felt was another ectopic. Therefore, the relief of a correctly located 'blob' with a heartbeat was simply amazing.
You must be so overjoyed. Hope you can relax and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. x

Thats excellent news, a massive congrats and its always fantastic when you hear people with bfp's again after a loss. I lost my first to a mmc and im now 8 weeks pregnant, its scary but i also feel blessed!

hey hun, hows it going? so nice to read your post (althoug it has taken me a long time to see it Sorry). i had similar, i had an ectopic pregnancy removed in may 2011 and lost part of my right tube, i also had cramping on the left side with this pregnancy at the start, and as you can see by my ticker, i'm currently 28w and doing well. x x

I know I said it before on your bfp thread but super Congrats hun!!! How are you? My friend is now 17 weeks pg after eptopic getting to the scan was a real milestone for her....although she shares my thoughts at 12 weeks they look like mini terrahawks with ski slopes for foreheads! ;) xxx

Hey thanks for comments, things are goin well so far, found baby HB at 9+2 with my doppler :) been checking every few days, midwife checked HB friday and said very good :). I'm 10+3 today, still waiting for my scan date to come trhrough, I'm feelin confident tho :)

Hope everyone else ok :) :)

it all sounds very positive hunny, congratulations x x

hey hun this has really given me some hope i experienced an ectopic 4 weeks ago and had to have surgery to remove my left tube and baby :( before this i had 2 m/c and i have been thinking about giving up on the idea of another baby as the thought of going through all this again is heartbraking but reading your story gives me hope :) xx

this has also gve me some hope as i had an ectopic at the start of this mnth and i am now dyin 2 have anuva baby. its all i can think n dream about. i feel like ppl dnt understand what im goin thru n all i want is my baby bk. iv got 2 gorgeous young boys but me and my partner were both so happy and wantin this baby n nw its gne. im scared that this will happen again or i wil never have anymre children :(

this has also gve me some hope as i had an ectopic at the start of this mnth and i am now dyin 2 have anuva baby. its all i can think n dream about. i feel like ppl dnt understand what im goin thru n all i want is my baby bk. iv got 2 gorgeous young boys but me and my partner were both so happy and wantin this baby n nw its gne. im scared that this will happen again or i wil never have anymre children :(

No one understands if they've not lost a baby themselves, I lost 3 before I had Jacob who was born at 34w+6, and spent the first 2 weeks of his life in intensive care. They're such precious gifts and too many people take them for granted.

glad it has given you hope girls, awful thing to have gone through but stay positive i was thinking the worst too. wishing you all the luck in the world

popd on to update, all good at 12 week scan they put me forward few days, due date 22 Jan and all ok at 20 week scan too managed to stay team yellow although i was very tempted to ask :)

congrats on the birth of your baby boy sproglett glad all is ok with him :)

Thank you. Glad all is going well for you hun,

Hello ladies, yours stories are making me feeling much better as i just found ou im pregnant after an eptopic last year causing to remove my right tube, and after trying for nearly 10 months when i though maybe i stop trying, little miracle happen, sometimes we just get to stress trying to get pregnant, and as soon as you relax happens, so for all the ladies out there trying keep trying but not stress too much and for all the ladies expecting enjoy your pregnacy. all the best

this is exactly what i wanted to hear, i had an ectopic not long ago also having my right tube removed and ive been wondering if ill get a happy ending next time and this just shows there hope for me so thankyou xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back