Ectopic but pregnant?!

thanks all it was just post op complications and im just getting back on track now

Glad to hear you are feeling back on track hun - lots of :dust: for you xx

thank you, ive been really struggling with the emotion side of it but im going to have a tattoo with the date we lost little bean and really want it :)

thank you, ive been really struggling with the emotion side of it but im going to have a tattoo with the date we lost little bean and really want it :)

Personally I'm not a tattoo person but I think that's lovely if it helps you to remember and mark the little bean xxx

Personally I'm not a tattoo person but I think that's lovely if it helps you to remember and mark the little bean xxx

I have 3 star tatoos alreay :) I love tattoos :)
its more than i feel like it was a huge thing for me, my ectopic had ruptered, i had internal bleeding and i was fighting for my life, ive lost a baby and an organ and almost my life. All because my doctors misdiagnosed me! it was my first baby and I dont want to forget that little life :(

its more than i feel like it was a huge thing for me, my ectopic had ruptered, i had internal bleeding and i was fighting for my life, ive lost a baby and an organ and almost my life. All because my doctors misdiagnosed me! it was my first baby and I dont want to forget that little life :(

Makes sense that you would want to mark it with something special hun :)

Makes sense that you would want to mark it with something special hun :)

good luck to you both and elvis bump :)

sorryt o hear it wasnt a normal pregnancy but very happy that all is well with you and that your recovering well. xxx

Bit of an update...

As it goes im 5 weeks pregnant :) had a bit of pain and bleeding but heres hoping its just normal, gotta wait for a scan in a week to make sure its in the right place this time :)

Congratulations hunny, thats great news :)
Goodluck for your scan x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my first time reading this thread. Sounds like you have been through a lot. Congratulations though and i hope this all goes well for you!! xx

yes hun my friend had exact same thing happen but they only remove the tube thats burst therefore u have the other one still :) good luck xx

Congratulations hunny, thats great news :)
Goodluck for your scan x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my first time reading this thread. Sounds like you have been through a lot. Congratulations though and i hope this all goes well for you!! xx

Thank you both :)

yes hun my friend had exact same thing happen but they only remove the tube thats burst therefore u have the other one still :) good luck xx

Ive only got one tube left so if its ectopic again = no tubes left :-(

don't worry!! you tube will be fine! congratualtions :dust: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back