Pregnant after 21 week stillbirth

xeno

Reaction score
Anyone else out there in same situation? I currently 6 weeks pregnant and awaiting an early scan. I have ibs, endometriosis and incompetent cervix but it is unlikely that any of the above caused the early delivery according to doctors, but possibly a mixture of all of the above alongside midwife incompetence. Since my son died in 2011 I have had 2 laproscopies and have had pelvic pain and been on opiates, but I have managed to get off them a couple of weeks ago.
Peace and love xx

I'm not in your situation, but just wanted to say Im sorry for your loss, and good luck for this pregnancy.

My Nana had a stillbirth, and she also has endometriosis, and she went on to have another 2 children. This was 20 years ago though so a lot has changed medically.

:hug: x

Hi there, as above I have no knowledge or experiance in this, but I do know some ladies on here do, so Im sure you will get some respones and private messages as time goes on! Just wanted to wish you lots of love and luck for this pregnancy xxxx

Thankyou both.. I started spotting today and went EPAU and told 7wk5day pregnancy a 5 week pregnancy.. But everything looked ok. A few hrs later on train on way to York annd I passing more blood than perios inc clots. Phoned GP and looks like I had early miscarriage now too as well... And our family always just popped kids out no problem. I knew as the only one nwith glasses luck was against t me. I at inlaws in York and just want to be at home crying as loudly as I want to! X

Thankyou all.. Feeling bit chirpy today. After the 16 hour labour and holding my baby last time I didn't want my husband near me in that way for months.. This time I looking forward to stop bleeding and going home so we can try again so I guess I'm ok! I also couldn't be creative for 18 months before and was worried that the ability to write (only just got back) would leave me again but luckily it hasn't. It is hard not to blame self though and think of all the mistakes I've made that the angels may be blaming me for and so not blessing me with children.. But when I think of all those other lovely ladies in same or similar situations and many now with happy endings I know life really can't be like that xx

I am sorry for your loss :-( life is unfair sometimes but your angels will watch over you and your future children... I have miscarried and I have had lost a 20wk baby boy...

I also have a 12 year old a 9 year old and a baby boy on the way... miracles happen, don't loose hope xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back