Pregnancy symptoms this early??

Liesie

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I would like to ask your advise please! I am now 4 days past ovulation and experiencing some stranger than usual things.

My husband and I are not trying to conceive at this time, but there was a slight accident involving brandy and bad mathematics 5 days ago :oooo: I didnt realise my mistake untill the evening after when I got my usual sharp pain in my lower left abdomen (always the left for some reason) that I have figured out must be ovulation. This was so severely painful a few months ago that I did go to the doctor and an ultrasound showed nothing out of the ordinary.

I had been on Birth Control (Dianette) for many years for acne and had about 9 months ago decided to drop all forms of medication since I felt it was impacting my health negatively. Since then it has been a whole new world of discovery as to how my body works naturally. My cycles are bam on time every 26-27 days.

Yesterday I had a sharp pain just a bit off centre in the area of my bladder it felt like. It went away and then this morning returned as a slight ache still slightly off centre. I have had sudden and severe urges to urinate my bladder is then very full and no burning when I wee. I am feeling full in that area especially if I push on my uterus. The ache is strange as it seems to have moved from my usualy ovary pain to another sharper sort of pain. The day after I ovulated I had a very flushed feeling in my face. I am also slobbery like a bull dog, it's embarrassing. I also had lots of clear cervical mucus till yesterday even though it was 4 days past ovulation. I have been sleeping like a dead person as well.

I'm not hoping for anything either way, so not too sure it could be wishful thinking. Has anyone had these symptoms when conceiving? (I have to add I have the most fertile sister in the entire world who had 3 kids all conceived with contraception!!)

It is hard to say that early but the pain could be implantation but all u can do is wait it out realy as af symptoms are so alike preg symptoms its uncanny many a cycle I thought hmmm could this be and nope af turned up bang on timeits a waiting game I'm affraid xx

It is hard to say that early but the pain could be implantation but all u can do is wait it out realy as af symptoms are so alike preg symptoms its uncanny many a cycle I thought hmmm could this be and nope af turned up bang on timeits a waiting game I'm affraid xx

My libido also seems to be a bit out of control :lol: which is a bit difficult since my husband and I currently work and live in different cities and see each other once a month! It's the wierdest sharp ache. It would be my first time, so I have no idea. I havent had any of these with my past cycles, but it could probably just be a really hormonally charged Ovulation. Strangely I dont get period pain, just ovulation pain. Saved quite a bit of money on the Ovulation tests for me, I know exactly when I'm ovulating! I can't even get an early detection test where I live!

I think it's possible. My period shouldn't be due for another week or so but got a BFP tonight with a digi and it said 1-2. Been feeling super bloated and tired and pains in my lower tummy. So who knows...

Just an update!

I have a bladder infection suddenly (first time for me) and since yesterday had a sinus attack from hell. I'm still drooling (very unfeminine!) This morning I'm weepy about stupid things. Yesterday my doctor had a look at my breasts and said he's noticing some "pregnancy activity" around them (I've looked but they look the same to me) This morning my nipples are feeling HOT.

If I'm not preggies I am having some serious hormonal issues and PMS symptoms I've not had before. If I am I will also be one of very few women who had pregnancy symptoms two days after conceiving :shock:

At the moment I would give my left arm to know if I am or not because if I'm not I WANT A SINUTAB!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back