Pregnancy symptoms gone at 8 1/2wks ?mc

Wilson28

Reaction score
Hi girls

Im 8 1/2wks pregnant and on thursday night my heart rate was 109 so i had to take medication for it which i had to be monitored in my last pregnancy with.
Yesterday i had no pregnancy symptoms at all and ive been suffering awful morning sickness to then get nothing.

Ive taken a test this morning and the line isnt very strong, its there but not as strong as it should be in a morning...

What should i do?? Xx

e16bcd5299033eae59f6e2a9a96f4b29.jpg

Tests won't tell you anything as you're too far on for them to be accurate due to the hook effect, no doubt just causing you more stress.
Symptoms come and go, I know I started to feel better around 7/8 weeks with nausea disappearing etc xx

Hun your always advising others not to test you know it does no good.

Im sure all is fine. Most days I dont feel pregnant atall. Only thing thats keeping me going atm is Ive seen a healthy baby and Im putting on weight.

Youll be alright, I bet youll find you spoke to soon and vom. Always happens.

xxxx

Awh Hun hope your ok - such a worrying time try and relax you will probably get loads of symptoms tomorrow xx

I spoke to my midwife who thinks my early pregnancy symptoms are settling down, which im very glad for as the server sickness bed bound me. Just with my medication it worried me, xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back