LOSS OF PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS

crowgirl

Reaction score
I AM 4 WEEKS PREGNANT TODAY AFTER MY FIRST CYCLE OF CLOMID, AND WOKE UP THIS MORNING WITH NO SYMPTOMS. FOR THE LAST TWO WEEKS I HAVE HAD TENDER BREASTS AND HAD STARTED TO FEEL QUEEZY, AND HAD MILD CRAMPS AND A FULL FEELING IN MY TUMMY.tHIS MORNING I FEEL NORMAL....I MISCARRIED A YEAR AGO AFTER 5 1/2 WEEKS AND HAD THE SAME EXPEREINCE A FEW DAYS BEFORE SO I AM REALLY WORRIED.I CALLED MY DR WHO AGREED IT DIDNT SEEM TO BE A GOOD SIGN BUT SAID IT WASNT CONCLUSIVE AS MANY PEOPLE DONT EVEN HAVE SYMPTOMS THAT EARLY. I DID A PT THIS MORNING, AND IT IS POSITIVE LIKE IS WAS YESTERDAY AND THE DAY BEFORE.HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS EXPERIENCE AND GONE ON TO HAVE A NORMAL PREGNANCY AFTERWARDS?HERE'S HOPING.....

Hi, I didn't have any symptoms really until about 6.5 weeks and I think it is normal for the symptoms to come and go, you would still get a positive PG test as the hormones would still be in your body even if the pregnancy hadn't survived, but I would try not to worry for now and maybe see if you can get in for an early scan. I had some spotting at 5 weeks and had a scan but everything was as it should be.

Good luck hun, and let us know what happens.

x

Thanks for replying with your expereinces. I'll let you know how I get on.trying to take the positive from it no matter what ie. ive managed to get pregnant twice n a year, so no matter what the outcome at 36 that has to be a good sign.Also happy that the clomid worked....take care

Hi sweetheart,
please try not to worry, it's not good for you. i know easy said. But you must remember that EVERY PG is different, how you are this time may not be the same as last time. I have had 5 PG so far and each one has been different. I have lost some and i have had some success too.
Most people who have had a MC do NOT have the same chance of MC ing again. You are MORE likely to go on and have a normal healthy PG.
Remember too as you have lost you are more aware of your symptoms or lack of, which is why your worried. Most people don't have symptoms continuously and as some one said theirs didn't start until 6-7 weeks...
Call the EPU and explain your fears, i am sure they will see you as soon as they can. set your mind at rest.
Let us know how you get on... Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

Fynemum...thank you for your kind words.They are much appreciated.i'll let you know as soon as I find anything out. lol Cx

HI THERE.I JUST THOUGHT I'D LET YOU BOTH NOW THAT MY SYMPTOMS CAME BACK LAST NIGHT WITH AVENGENCE AND I HAD A POSITIVE TEST RESULT THIS MORNING THAT WAS DOUBLE THE DARKNESS OF THE ONE THE DAY BEFORE. VERY RELIEVED. ALSO WANTED TO SAY HOW COMFORING IT WAS GETTING YOUR REPLIES...ID NEVER WRITTEN TO A FORUM BEFORE AND IT REALLY MADE A DIFFERENCE

Thats great news, heres hoping that the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly hun x

Thats great news hun
Glad everything is ok :D

I didnt realise i was pregnant until i was 8weeks, and i only realised because it was when it was REALLY hot in the summer and id been to alton towers and i thought i had sun stroke but my mum made me do a test and it was positive, i hadnt even noticed id missed 2 periods lol

Glad everything is ok hun, if you are still worried, you can still call the EPU, thats what they are there for :hug:

That's good news! I started getting symtoms at about 3 weeks (which I was really shocked at) but they were more noticeable some days than others so don't worry if they don't seem as bad sometimes. As previous post reads - call EPU if you have any worries - they were really helpful to me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back