Bleeding at 8 and a half weeks

dc1000

Reaction score
Can anyone help?. I'm 8 weeks and 3 days and have had very little symptoms except for bloating, tiredness which has now passed, headaches and in the last 2 weeks very tender breats. Alomost felt like i'm not quite pregnant sometimes as i have had no morning sickness (fingers crossed anyway) Today though i noticed some bleeding which resembled a period but it looks as if it has now stopped and although it wasn't too heavy, it still gave me a fright..I reckon this may be nothing to worry about but when i have had very few symptoms anyway it kind of makes me wonder if everything is ok in their???. Had one scan 3 weeks ago and everything looked ok from what i could gather anyway?. P.s Has anyone had the dreaded morning sickness later on in their pregnancy??

Hi DC100

I would contact you midwife if you have had bleeding that resembled a period.

I am aware that spotting is normal, but I am not sure how much is normal I would recomend contacting you GP or midwife asap to get checked out.

Hope all is ok

Sarah
x

Hi

I had some bleeding at 8.5 weeks and was told to go straight to A&E having called my midwife.

It turned out to be that part of my placenta hadn't quite attached itself yet and was nothing to worry about but always best to check.

Let us know how you get on.

Hello,
I would agree with the others. Best to contact your GP or head straight down to A&E or your Early Pregnancy Unit (if you have one).
My GP told me that some women bleed throughout their pregnancies and still go on to have perfectly healthy babies BUT I think it's always a good idea to get any bleeding checked out asap.
Good luck. Let us know how you get on.
Lucyx

Hi ladies,

Is it too late for implantation bleeding????

Deffo get urself down the hosp and get checked out. Crossing my fingers that it is nothing for you xx

keep in touch xxxx

Thanks for all your help Folks..I seem to be back on track again but i will book an appointment with my GP just icnase.

Thanks Again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back