Pregnancy pillows?

Hope81

Reaction score
ARe you getting one? Nth seems to help me get cozy in bed....I was wondering last night if one of those pillows will do the trick...

I'm getting one on Saturday when I go shopping with my mum :) I really hope it helps x

vikki what pillow do you have? golden dragon any idea what pillow do you get?

id personally wait, if you think your uncomfortable now wait until your sporting a bump, im gettin to the uncomfortable stage now x

why should i wait? is it important to have a bump before i get a pillow? i mean you are not trying them anyway before you buy them, don't you? shouldn't i try to make me comfortable now and maybe get some sleep?

Last edited:
I'm already uncomfortable now without a bump and already use extra pillows round me to try get comfy but its not the best lol. I have back ache too which doesn't help. Anything which makes you comfier right now I think is a great idea, don't see why you would wait if it can already be helped now? Xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

My body knew I was pregnant before I did and very early on I was supporting my bump when lying down with whatever I had to hand. Once pregnancy was confirmed (and picked myself up off the floor) I went to Argos and got one. I'm going to turn it into a V shaped pillow when I no longer need it xx

I have one, but didn't know it was a pregnancy pillow - I've had it a few months lol.

My SIL gave it to my mum for the spare bed, and I told my mum a few months b4 getting pregnant that I liked it, so my mum told me I could have it. It was on my bed instead of having 4 pillows we had that one at the bottom, and then 2 pillows on top. It wasn't til I got pregnant and started looking at pregnancy pillows that I realized I had one lol.

I only have a small bump but I'm already uncomfortable in bed and I'm thankful for the pillow. Every time I need to move in bed I wake up :( x

I'm really considering one now! I toss and turn all night and it takes so long to get comfy, anything that helps is a good thing whether we have huge bumps or not! :) xxxx

why should i wait? is it important to have a bump before i get a pillow? i mean you are not trying them anyway before you buy them, don't you? shouldn't i try to make me comfortable now and maybe get some sleep?

I personally don't see why you need to wait until you have a bump hun, I am 15+6 and I don't really have a 'bump' as such just a bit of podge but my massive pillow really helps me sleep. I also think it is important to get into a pattern of sleeping on your side if you are like me and are used to sleeping on your belly the extra support really helps get you comfy xx

Yep I agree with karatekid! There's no rules anywhere that say you can't get one yet. If it makes you comfy go for it hun. Ill be getting one myself soon and if anything I have less of a bump now than I did before I was pregnant lol xxxx

woah woah woah just a suggestion thats all, Why get all these things soo early and then when your really going to need thm they wil have no benefit, jeez it was only a suggestion x

Seriously calm down, it was a honest discussion here?why do y you think it will not have any benefit later? Please explain me that? I mean it's a pillow not sth that goes bad in 3 months....

Last edited:
I have one from my twin pregnancy and it's giving me a lot of comfort now (and will do later too). No need to wait.
I've got a lovely V pillow which is fab x

The one I'm getting is from Argos and it's only available online. It looks quite big, and can be changed into a V pillow when bubs arrives and there's a pic on Argos of a baby sat in it so i guess it'll be good support for bubs too :) xx

I ordered one from amazon a huge one :faint: a total body pillow. I can see me sleeping in that even after having the LO. Looks so comfy lol :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back