Pregnancy Pals! Lol!

Taassh_0x

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm new to Tri 3 I'm 26 weeks. My little one is due on the 2nd of September. Is there anybody who is due around this time and would like to be my pregnancy buddy? Keep eachother updated around the time so can feedback to all you girlies here cuz I think thats really nice :) It's nice to go through this journey with other people going through it too, I have OH but don't really get much response out of him when I talk about baby lol! Even though he does love him to bits... want somebody to talk to about my LO cuz my friend has just had her little girl, so I'm next in Que out of my friends. Oh and a little tip take no notice what they say on the growth charts, because my friend was told to expect her daughter to be around 5-6pound and she was 8lb 9oz!!!! Woo big baby :D So anybody want to swap numbers for a pregnancy natter let me know :) x thanks wish you all the best of luck... x

Hey hun

Welcome to the site not all of the girls around your date are over in this tri yet - they don't move over from tri 2 until 27 weeks here - don't worry tho they will be here soon.

xx

Im due 2nd september too, was gunna move into Tri 3 on friday when im 27 weeks but i always look at all the Tri's anyway when im bored.

Ohh my midwife told me it was 26 weeks :S:S Now im confussed lol! Ohh Katie21 we are due the same day :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back