Its so quiet in here!.. where is everyone!

See I think Brooke will go back to her 1st day of school around the 12th sept! So she will only have a couple of weeks with Charlie if he comes late! So get one in full time school and then I have a newborn to look after! Couldn't of planned the gap any better :) x

Last edited:
See I think Brooke will go back to her 1st day of school around the 12th sept! So she will only have a couple of weeks with Charlie if he comes late! So get one in full time school and then I have a newborn to look after! Couldn't of planned the gap any better :) x

We both timed that one well eh? Cant believe my wee boy starting school already! And its his 5th birthday on 6th Sept....

I know its gone so quick! Brookes not 5 till Valentines day.. Brooke is so excited about starting big school (as she calls it).. :) Ive told her that when Charlie arrives then you will be going to big school, so now im constantly getting asked, 'is Charlie coming yet??' or 'Hurry up Charlie, i want to go school' ... Bless her! x

I know its gone so quick! Brookes not 5 till Valentines day.. Brooke is so excited about starting big school (as she calls it).. :) Ive told her that when Charlie arrives then you will be going to big school, so now im constantly getting asked, 'is Charlie coming yet??' or 'Hurry up Charlie, i want to go school' ... Bless her! x

That's so cute! x

:) she is pretty cute.. but i would say that..lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back