Its so quiet in here!.. where is everyone!

KellyHook

Reaction score
Hello, anybody out there! Either my refresh button isn't working or your all enjoying your friday night! Hehe

I'm so bored and no one seems to be around to talk.. Or has everyone else got exciting lives and I haven't!

I've read most of the posts in here, watched 2 episodes of obem usa, had a bounce on my ball and I'm now in the bath.. Think a early night is on the cards.

Xx

Just realised its not actually that early! Lol, by the time I get out the bath and do what I've got to do it will be near on 11 and I'll be quite happy to go bed then! Hehe

Night night beanster! :) x

Oh no, I've just seen your due date......I'll be away on holiday, I'm gonna miss your annoucement of you meeting lil bubba :(
xxxx

Well, I just found a solo PILE if that livens things up for ya hun :lol: x

I know, I can't believe it, I'll have lots to catch up on after 2 weeks away

Off to turkey 6 weeks today......not that I'm counting :lol:

xxx

Oh lovely.. :) maybe I'll have him a few days early so you can see my announcement! 6weeks will fly by! :) x

Aw bless u! We had a fam evenin out at the dog track but my feet r now sore lol and only won one race and that got me 3 quid haha!! :)

It's awful when it goes quiet in here I get so bored!!! Think I might be addicted a bit too much to the forum!!!

I've not been on for a couple of nights as spent thurs watching transformers at cinema with oh, nearly 3 bloody hours long, baby does not like the noise the robots make, he kicked me black and blue the whole time! Then spent all Friday at my cousins wedding, it was a lovely do but at end of night she had fireworks which woke baby up and I got another beating up from him! Poor thing is probably traumatised now, probably thinks hes in a warzone!!!!!! Am so tired now I'm still in bed how lazy is that!!!

Hello! :wave:
I haven't been on here properly since last tuesday as I've been staying at my sister's in hertfordshire. Will be back with full force from wednesday when I'm back home! I've missed the forum! x

Hello :wave:

Have been in and out of Tri3 but everyone is having their babies so it is def quieter; have been sticking my nose in over in the Girlies Room with all the smut ;-) x

I always forget about the girlies room!! I know what u mean about the babys 3 babies in 3days and if hopefullmummy has hers today it will be 4 in 4days!! Or anyone else! :) xx

It's our turn soon girls don't worry! 14 days for me! Eek!! X

Kel - it's Rachey going for it today! And Leibiloo is due today as well - will be us before we know it, eeek! x

I've not been online much too..... I am here though, I'm still working so pop in and out when I should be booking people on their holidays!!

Kel - it's Rachey going for it today! And Leibiloo is due today as well - will be us before we know it, eeek! x

I hope so..well 3 weeks till the school holidays so Brooke will keep me nice and busy from then! I'll be 37wks then! :)

Our kids finish up on Friday for summer hols - eek!! They go back on 25th August and my wee boy having his first day at school that day - only 6 days before my due date with a staggered system aaaarrrrgggghhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back