pregnancy or tiredness?

Just done another brand of test and it came up as a BFN! cant believe it as I still havent had a proper period but it will prob show its ugly face soon :!: Going to see the doc tomorrow to find out what the brown discharge is all about :?:
Sounds like I had the same evop line as you Layla :!: Was it the sainsburys own pack of two :?:
Feeling deflated now :cry: :( :? :x :oops:

Hi Puff Puff

I found the sainsburys tests the most sensitive they gave me my first BFP's :D

I then did a predictor a few days later and got a BFN :(
I was really confused so i left it a day and then did 2 first response and 4 boots own and they all came back BFP :D

Don't give up yet i will be keeping my fingers crossed for you xx

Keeping fingers crossed puff puff, let us know how you get on xxxx

Hi Nikki,
Im so glad you had a negative with the predictor test as that is the one I did which also showed a BFN! :!: We should sue them. :!: :evil: :twisted: I did another test tonight with the boots own and it showed a slight positive similar to the sainsburys ones so theres hope yet. Have sent a test off from docs to be sure. Was yours a faint positive or strong? Have been feeling dizzy today and been getting backache but im trying not to worry. what will be will be :!: :!: :!:
Thanks for your support though x

Just read your earlier post Nikki which answered my question of faint positive. I must be pregnant cos they say your brain cells go and im much scatier than usual. he he :wink: I called one of the girls "Wobbles", Wombles, earlier. it made her laugh. :oops: :lol:
Thanks again everyone for all your reasurance and support. It means a lot to me x :D

Hi Puff Puff

You are right we should sue its not as though the predictors are cheap :evil:

Yes they were very faint it took two weeks from the day my period was due to get even a faint line :? It looks as though we have used exactly the same tests and had the same outcomes with them :)

If you are feeling rich you could get yourself a clearblue digital as it will spell it out for you :) I got a PREGNANT with one of these the same day as one of my faint sainsbury ones cause if you are anything like me you will never be able to wait for the doctors results!! :D

My brains cells are gone i break and forget everything at the mo :oops: and as for wombles that did make me chuckle.

Good luck keep us posted xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back